5.4L 2010 Raptor For Sale -- So Cal -- $36K to $33K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[SOLD]

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor -- Ready for the Desert -- Tons of aftermarket parts!!

Looking for $36K -- if you buy it this week, I'll accept as low as $33K.

Hate to get rid of my baby, but I just bought the baby hauler... (2012 Audi S4 Stasis)

51,000 miles -- most highway driving to and from work and Lake Tahoe. Been offroad about ten times.

Notable aftermarket additions:
•Trophy Truck style front bumper / skid plate -- built for abuse, looks great!
•3 Hella 4000 HID headlights -- 1 spot beam wired to Aux Switch #1 -- 2 Driving beams wired to Aux Switch #2 -- BRIGHT!!! (>$500 each)
•Siren / Air Horn / PA wired to Aux Switch #4 (perfect for warning other drivers you're coming around a corner, or over a dune)
•Aux Switch #3 open
•Back Flip F1 tonneau cover
•Bed Tred bed liner
•Deaver -1 progressive rate leaf springs in rear -- amazing compliance
•Front end set at highest perch

Includes all options except graphics:
•Luxury package
•Black-on-Black -- great for resale
•Navigation
•40GB HDD Music, Picture, and media storage system
•Auxiliary USB and 3.5mm ports
•Premium Sound
•Microsoft Sync
•Bed Extender
•Bed Step
•Electronic Brake Controller
•Moon roof
•Bluetooth audio/mp3 and phone (standard)
•Fox Racing Internal Bypass Shocks (standard)
•Magnaflow Exhaust (standard)
•Rear tow loops (standard)

Maintenance
•All maintenance performed at South Bay Ford
•Brand new front brake pads
•<10,000 miles on tires (they last more than 40,000 miles, but I sliced a sidewall on a rock going to Big Bear and replaced all 4)
•Front end aligned every third service

Wear and Tear
•Small dings in the passenger door (parking lots...)
•Light scratches on both sides from tree branches while trail driving
•Light scuff on right rear fender flare

Come see the truck!! I'll be putting up more pictures Wednesday after I get the big wax/detail finished. Here are a few as-is for now.

FrontShot.jpg

_DSC8865.jpg

_DSC8860.jpg

_DSC8858.jpg

Last edited:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Approved. Good luck with the sale.

(PS: Hate to see ya go Brad :( )

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh?!

Brad, is that you, selling your Raptor?! I remember some days wheeling with you and seeing how happy you were (well, until the day in the sand and that other day in the mud HA HA) wheeling your Raptor.

And I remember you talking about modding your Raptor to the hilt giving it and a boatload of your cash to one of the offroad vendors to make it a monster.

And now this.

What Audi A4 did you get that is enough of a car to make you give up on Raptor-ing?! Audis are great cars but cmon, even a heavily modded Audi won't give you the thrills and chills that running your Raptor in the SoCal desert will!

I sure hope this is all an early April Fool's Day joke :ROFLJest:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, beautiful truck! Good luck with the sale... with that price, it should be easy.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll buy your Hellas if you'll sell 'em to me. Or I'll buy you some cheaper lights to swap out and mount on the truck since the Hellas won't get your any extra cash when you sell it

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh?!

Brad, is that you, selling your Raptor?! I remember some days wheeling with you and seeing how happy you were (well, until the day in the sand and that other day in the mud HA HA) wheeling your Raptor.

And I remember you talking about modding your Raptor to the hilt giving it and a boatload of your cash to one of the offroad vendors to make it a monster.

And now this.

What Audi A4 did you get that is enough of a car to make you give up on Raptor-ing?! Audis are great cars but cmon, even a heavily modded Audi won't give you the thrills and chills that running your Raptor in the SoCal desert will!

I sure hope this is all an early April Fool's Day joke :ROFLJest:

Yeah, I'm actually really sad to see the Raptor go, but it's time. I was following my fiance home in the new 2012 S4 Stasis, and I couldn't get over what a great truck it is. (Love seeing her drive it too ha ha). People who know me understand how fickle/impulsive I am with my hobbies. It's a vice I will continue to work on.

PS - the next mod was about to be the GIANT Motorsports Daily Driver 4-Link. They'll install it for $8000 including shocks and springs, and it keeps the stock gas tank and drivetrain. That's over half off a custom build from other places.

But alas, decisions were made. I'm selling it this low because I already bought the S4...gotta move the truck out. Someone's going to make out like a bandit on this sale. I already have two guys looking at it, but if they don't buy it I'll let you buy me 3 cheaper lights and swap ya for the HIDs.

I'm also selling ,my 2010 Honda CRF450R for $5700 obo in case anyone's interested. Lightly modded, dropped once (yay shoulder surgery), and pristine.

I'll throw up pictures of both.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

S4 Stasis, NICE.... You will get just as many thrills, well, at least when not hauling the baby.

Stasis Audi S4 - First Test - YouTube

Yeah, it's FAST... and I don't think it's too showy either, which suits me just fine. I wish I could convince the fiance to let me keep both ha ha ha ha.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Here are some pics of the new Audi:

_DSC8847-1.jpg

_DSC8842.jpg

_DSC8844.jpg

_DSC8840.jpg

Reaction score
Let me know if you'd be willing to swap + cash for your front bumper light package. I have a N-Fab light bar, stock bumper and 3 Hella Black Magic driving lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.