5 2011 Wheels and tires, with TPMS and lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all 5 of the takeoffs from my truck. $1200 local pick up please.

Includes factory TPMS sensors, plus lug nuts. Tires are in great shape, but it will be a week at least until I can get to storage and take pics of all of them.

Factory tires with 80% or more tread left. Again I'll measure each tire and show pics, but it will be after this weekend. I went to 37's and this is the only photo's I have at the moment of the stockers.

Thanks Rob

Attachments

• 2011 Silver Raptor.jpg
    2011 Silver Raptor.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 102
  • New tires.jpg
    New tires.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
Gofastrob

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, McKinney TX. North of DFW. Will be in Austin racing at COTA weekend of June 1st and 2nd. Oklahoma this weekend, Wilburton area.....

Possibly Colorado for the SE CO run, just waiting for dates on that. Late July I think.

Las Vegas NM and Southern CO end of June for a week long Bike run. Pulling trailer for that.

But Mostly local MckInney TX area. ( Updating Profile now )

Thanks Rob

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn those stockers look small next to the 37's! GLWS

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (Pinenut with a Y)

OP
OP
Gofastrob

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM, but the short answer is no. You'll have to go top perch and grind /cut to avoid rubbing. I'm waiting on new fenders now to get more clearance.

Thanks Rob

( Yes it rubs even on the street )