40 "Rigid RDS Light Bar Mounted On The Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a Bulldog 40" radius bar on the bumper with blind mounts that are pretty slick, will post pics tomorrow. The light is 3" deep so it stays pretty tucked. I haven't seen much talk about these lights here, they are all 'Merica, well made, and bright as ****.

Looking forward to seeing the set up. (Night shots too?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iumbastu

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the set up. (Night shots too?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you doing a bottom channel mount or side bolt mount? Those lights are on my watch list so please post some photos when you install it. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing a Bulldog 40" radius bar on the bumper with blind mounts that are pretty slick, will post pics tomorrow. The light is 3" deep so it stays pretty tucked. I haven't seen much talk about these lights here, they are all 'Merica, well made, and bright as ****.

You got an update?

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any difficulties with the Bulldog mounting? Was it difficult to access bolts and tighten with the hidden mounts? Does it seem real secure? Can you alter the aim of light? I'm on the verge between Bulldog or Trailfx.
Thanks

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is everyone using for nuts to keep the 'thieves' from unbolting your 1K light? Seems like it's out there and a quick removal??

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is everyone using for nuts to keep the 'thieves' from unbolting your 1K light? Seems like it's out there and a quick removal??

I put on some security bolts with a unique torx head....rigid makes security bolts also I think...pretty sure these things can still be taken fairly easily, but at least this helps.