40 "Rigid RDS Light Bar Mounted On The Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't see the mount because they are in the back and middle of the light, and this also makes it theft deterrent. I kinda dropped the monkey on this and never followed up, so I'll do my best to get some pics up today.
I just looked at there web site and did not see a 40in bar or application for a 17 Raptor???

RZRXP1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40" is the bracket the mount that came with light drilled into the bumper....cubes are the brackets from merles in okc.

How do you like the cube brackets? Is there any adjustability for the cubes with that bracket?

brown baron

Reaction score
wanted to bump this to see if anyone has had any luck mounting a 40" RDS with a different bracket. the one's that come from rigid don't sit flush on the stock bumper

RZRXP1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wanted to bump this to see if anyone has had any luck mounting a 40" RDS with a different bracket. the one's that come from rigid don't sit flush on the stock bumper
I mounted my RDS with some other Rigid brackets from a single row bar. I’ll grab some pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk