40 Days of Baja Quarantine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
you sir, are a smarter man than I. I regret not just loading up and heading to baja when this all started.

Now that I know that I'll be working remote until at least august 1, ( company policy/choice, not mandated), I'm considering renting a place and spending a month down there.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you sir, are a smarter man than I. I regret not just loading up and heading to baja when this all started.

Now that I know that I'll be working remote until at least august 1, ( company policy/choice, not mandated), I'm considering renting a place and spending a month down there.
Do it!

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score

Yeah I would 100% go do it. Im heading back next week for a few weeks

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I mean pack your own lunch for driving and stuff not many places open. Other than that Enjoy.
Yeah, that's par for the course for me, usually.

I can pretty much make it to san juanico from the border without having to stop for fuel in the tow beast, so I'm really only concerned with The checkpoints and the pass that is south of ensenada. Once I get to san quintin I feel pretty comfortable heading south.

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Yeah, that's par for the course for me, usually.

I can pretty much make it to san juanico from the border without having to stop for fuel in the tow beast, so I'm really only concerned with The checkpoints and the pass that is south of ensenada. Once I get to san quintin I feel pretty comfortable heading south.

Dont go through Ensenanda much much slower. Take the 2D From Tecate to the 5 South connects with the 1 South half way to Guerro