(4) 17x8.5 +0 6x135 (F-150) Raceline wheels and 37x12.50 BFG KM3 M/T tires

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can get em to me I’m interested.

I'm sure I can get them to ya, just a matter if you wanna pay shipping! I'm wondering if they could be palletized, wrapped, and banded and shipped to ya that way, but then there might be a freight charge to bring them to your place unless you have somewhere with a loading dock they can be delivered to.

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
many luck?
Sorry, just seen the post again. I'm gonna try and get a quote for ya. Since you have a loading dock I'm assuming it'll be fairly priced as long as I do the packaging. I know for sure I can do it through U-Ship or something, just seeing if I have anyone local that's making a run that way here. :)

NoSleeper

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just seen the post again. I'm gonna try and get a quote for ya. Since you have a loading dock I'm assuming it'll be fairly priced as long as I do the packaging. I know for sure I can do it through U-Ship or something, just seeing if I have anyone local that's making a run that way here. :)
Id look into Fastenal if there are locations near you both. Strap them to a pallet. They have always been very reasonable. I’ll get in line for them if your willing to ship them.