3k budget to go faster!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas E Sims

Reaction score
If you want to save about 4k ,forget about all the tuners, mass airflow intake,etc, I bought my raptor 5 years ago and tested out many different systems but none were as good as the pedal commander! Go and spend $300 at Amazon and you won't need any other engine upgrade. And no I don't work or have stock in the company but I do like to drive my truck fast , if you disagree come on down to Texas and we'll do a few laps lol.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to save about 4k ,forget about all the tuners, mass airflow intake,etc, I bought my raptor 5 years ago and tested out many different systems but none were as good as the pedal commander! Go and spend $300 at Amazon and you won't need any other engine upgrade. And no I don't work or have stock in the company but I do like to drive my truck fast , if you disagree come on down to Texas and we'll do a few laps lol.

Great first post!

Especially since the PC add's tons of horsepower.

Think he should spend the 3k on graphics "if" he doesn't already have them. Those oem ford raptor graphics are good for additional 200 hp and 2 more cylinders.

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great first post!

Especially since the PC add's tons of horsepower.

Think he should spend the 3k on graphics "if" he doesn't already have them. Those oem ford raptor graphics are good for additional 200 hp and 2 more cylinders.

Fo Sho.

On a separate note, the PC is as advertised. No HP improvement, BUT it does 100% change the throttle response. Great product that will make the truck feel much better.