3D Printed Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford is going to shut you down. You are not allowed to sell their trademarked logos for profit. You can print them all day long for your own use.

Just FYI. It might take a while but they come after everyone doing stuff like this eventually.

Might want to make it a bit less obvious if you want to keep doing this.

I don't think he is doing it, have been no reply's since March, nor have I received a PM.

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My brother an I are getting into the 3D printing business. We are printing a bunch of these up. If you’re interested in one please comment on this post. These are 3D printed not a sticker! I can print in almost any color (pictured below is white the ambient lighting accents it to whatever color you have it set to). I currently have: Black, Gray, Yellow, White (pictured), Pink, light blue and Orange. If you want a color other then listed I can order it as long as 10 other people are interested in the same color. PayPal (friends and family) or venmo. Lead time will be around 2 weeks but could be a little longer if I get a lot of orders in a short time as I can only print 6 at a time per color.

$20 shipped to your door

Plaque will come with high quality double sided tape, unless you want it bare.

I will update this post with your name and ship date.

PayPal: [email protected]
Venmo: kylem542
Please note what color you want when you send payment!
b658a03860af3bb1d41641da55bd79c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a tigerhawk I spy on the flag in the background?