37s, stock wheels, stock supension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tanner Case

Reaction score
Yes I know you will rub without collar installed with 37s, but I have a guy who needs my stock tires this week and my collar wont be in until next week. Is it possible to run 37s on my stock wheels and no lift for a few days? Really I would just be driving a few miles because I will park it and drive my work truck until the collar comes in.

OP
OP
Tanner Case

Tanner Case

Reaction score
What inch perch do you need for 37s?

I am installing a 3" collar with 37s on the stock wheels. A few guys have the same setup and said there is no trimming required for normal day to day use and others have said minor trimming is required. If you off road a lot then other trimming is required most likely. I will have my setup done Friday and will post about it.

BrianR

Reaction score
I have 37” BFGs, stock wheels and stock suspension. They don’t rub during normal driving. The don’t even rub during semi aggressive offroad. If I flex the truck I can get any of the four corners to touch.
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Tanner Case

Tanner Case

Reaction score
I have 37” BFGs, stock wheels and stock suspension. They don’t rub during normal driving. The don’t even rub during semi aggressive offroad. If I flex the truck I can get any of the four corners to touch.
Hope this helps.

Can you post a picture of it??