Stock Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cybot

Reaction score
Quick question, I haven't tried yet, I don't want to screw up the current paint. But are the star bolts around the 2020 stock wheels removable? I'd like to take them off (one at a time of course) and paint them a different color.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if youre talking about the bolts for the factory beadlock beauty ring yes, you can take them off with them still on the truck, tire mounts behind them.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Quick question, I haven't tried yet, I don't want to screw up the current paint. But are the star bolts around the 2020 stock wheels removable? I'd like to take them off (one at a time of course) and paint them a different color.
Just for fun, can you try to take them all off at the same time? I'd like to see that.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Wow, I've been here less than a week and somebody already wants me to risk my life. :33::eek: LOL
I think he meant taking all 10-20 bolts out simultaneously lol (which WOULD be interesting). These are just beauty rings and have no risk of removal.

And if you are going to paint the bolts, id suggest powdercoat cause that paint is gonna peel as soon as you torque.

OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score
I think he meant taking all 10-20 bolts out simultaneously lol (which WOULD be interesting). These are just beauty rings and have no risk of removal.

And if you are going to paint the bolts, id suggest powdercoat cause that paint is gonna peel as soon as you torque.
Yeah, I was just messing with him. However, It wouldn't be the first time I P.O.ed somebody off enough they wanted to see me dead. :eek: :rolleyes::oops: