37" Beadlocks For Sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Will any of you 37 guys be selling your stock beadlock rims once you take delievery? If so I'm interested...

party2309

Reaction score
Highly highly doubt you will get the stock 37” bead wheels from a buyer. Surprise me though maybe I’m wrong.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Highly highly doubt you will get the stock 37” bead wheels from a buyer. Surprise me though maybe I’m wrong.
There’s one guy on here, don’t recall his name, saying he may part ways with his. But you are right…even this is a ”maybe”.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
add me to the list.... I bought 19 OEM deadlocks from a guy who took them off early in the model year.... paid almost what I would have paid for them from the dealer... and I ultimately added the 35 beadlocks to my order, but want the 37's

OP
OP
Zurg2330

Zurg2330

Reaction score
add me to the list.... I bought 19 OEM deadlocks from a guy who took them off early in the model year.... paid almost what I would have paid for them from the dealer... and I ultimately added the 35 beadlocks to my order, but want the 37's
I'll buy your 35s off of you if you find the 37s or something else you want.