35 vs 37 Comparison by 4x4 Off-road Channel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^What he said!!^^

But seems like the 37 has much more clearance... The 37 didn't look like it was going to scrape.

charlesp461

Reaction score
Yeah, exactly, two different drivers two different lines, looks like the 37 driver is slightly more experienced than the 35. Both trucks handled everything no problem though. Personally I got a 37truck, but honestly either one is gonna do great offroad and you’re not gonna regret either one.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sold on the 37s. I was next to a stock gen3 37 fully aired up on the sand dunes on an incline. I have 35s and aired down considerably. I had a hard time not spinning the tires and digging deep into the sand and the gen 3 took off like it was nothing.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 = more ground clearance, 35 = more articulation.

these trucks are so capability with their traction control systems and for our wide, heavy truck, I believe ground clearance will be more of a benefit.

OP
OP
Y

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37's seem to be a more natural fit for the size of the truck. I liken 35 vs 37 to 26 vs 29er mountain bike tires. Maybe smaller tires are just as fast off-road, but larger diameter tires carry momentum and offer better clearance. Especially for larger vehicles.