3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Ha. Just got my window sticker and in production notice too. Just doing my tandom check with a blend day of 3/11. FINALLY. Same issues as the rest. Original order retail window sticker says special order with a nearly 3k increase. I will deal with all that later I just want my ******* Truck!!!!
22 Code Orange 37 package loaded with sunroof, spray bedliner, pro power loaded blah blah blah etc. Priority Code “1”.
So we shall see how this all shakes out. Im hitting the factory next Friday and watch em go down the assembly line.
Good luck everyone.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. Just got my window sticker and in production notice too. Just doing my tandom check with a blend day of 3/11. FINALLY. Same issues as the rest. Original order retail window sticker says special order with a nearly 3k increase. I will deal with all that later I just want my ******* Truck!!!!
22 Code Orange 37 package loaded with sunroof, spray bedliner, pro power loaded blah blah blah etc. Priority Code “1”.
So we shall see how this all shakes out. Im hitting the factory next Friday and watch em go down the assembly line.
Good luck everyone.
Whoa!!! Would love to visit the factory and try to get a glimpse of my build. Lol

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
I received my window sticker today finally. Blend date of 3/10. Fully loaded 37pp with black interior.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you have your tracker go down for a few days before your window sticker was issued? My build day is 3/07 and my tracker hasn't worked for 2 days.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you have your tracker go down for a few days before your window sticker was issued? My build day is 3/07 and my tracker hasn't worked for 2 days.
It goes on and off. Sometimes it is your browser. try on a different computer or on your phone. Good luck.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
FP just told me my 3/07 build day is still holding. I can only hope. Tracker isn't working for me but that's nothing. I'm guessing the next hurdle after being built will be getting the truck to Texas.
My dealer told me its a 2-3 week process to get to TX once the truck is shipped by rail from Dearbourn.

Erad702

Reaction score
Order confirmed 10/23- Loaded. 801a, 35pkg, OW, moonroof, bed liner, graphics, beadlocks, no on board gen, appliqué delete.

Vin provided 12/16
build 2/14, 2/7, 2/21, 2/28 and now 3/7.

Sticker provided 3/3 with a blend date of 3/10? Not quite sure what a blend date is. Online tracker is not being updated.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order confirmed 10/23- Loaded. 801a, 35pkg, OW, moonroof, bed liner, graphics, beadlocks, no on board gen, appliqué delete.

Vin provided 12/16
build 2/14, 2/7, 2/21, 2/28 and now 3/7.

Sticker provided 3/3 with a blend date of 3/10? Not quite sure what a blend date is. Online tracker is not being updated.
Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly.