3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Mine had a built date of 3/27 and was "in transit", but hasn't left Melvindale yet. FP still shows a 5/23 arrival, but I'm guessing that will continue to move to the right...

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shipped this morning and was last scanned in flat rock! Can’t believe it’s actually on its way.
Just spoke with ford performance chat. Updated ETA just changed from this week to 7/28... time to reach out to dealer. Blend date of 3/25, production date of 3/27 for reference.
I would be absolutely livid. I truly don’t get what the hell ford is doing. How can we all have the same production week and some already have their trucks, some are shipped, some or partially built. It’s an insane mess.

I guess I should be real lucky mine is at least in transit. No telling how long that will take but at least it’s out of the mess they call a factory

Luminarida

Reaction score
It's an absolute mess right now. No rhyme or reason why Ford can't get it together or at least move these units in order. Mine has a blend date of 3/3 with no update since. Trying not to look at it every day to see if it had any movement is painful. But at least I have a Gen 2 to drive for the time being so it's not all that bad.

EMc2

Reaction score
Over the weekend my truck went from chip hold (~6wks) with an ETA from FP of Jun26 to awaiting shipment to intransit. I called FP to confirm the intransit, which they did, but also a revised ETA of mid-August. I think the likelihood that it takes the truck, having already left the factory, 3 months to get to Arizona is virtually nil. Which is a long way of saying I think any ETA you get (from FP, from your dealer through VVR, etc) is worthless. The only useful information I've gotten has been current status. For those of you relying on the Ford order tracker...don't. It is multiple days behind ordertrack.app. Every time ordertrack.app has showed an update in status I have called FP and they have confirmed that it is correct. FP also gave me railcar info at my request. They didn't offer it. That has allowed me to start tracking the railcar as well. I figured out how to do that reading through multiple forums and trying multiple things until one worked.

Ando9000

Reaction score
Over the weekend my truck went from chip hold (~6wks) with an ETA from FP of Jun26 to awaiting shipment to intransit. I called FP to confirm the intransit, which they did, but also a revised ETA of mid-August. I think the likelihood that it takes the truck, having already left the factory, 3 months to get to Arizona is virtually nil. Which is a long way of saying I think any ETA you get (from FP, from your dealer through VVR, etc) is worthless. The only useful information I've gotten has been current status. For those of you relying on the Ford order tracker...don't. It is multiple days behind ordertrack.app. Every time ordertrack.app has showed an update in status I have called FP and they have confirmed that it is correct. FP also gave me railcar info at my request. They didn't offer it. That has allowed me to start tracking the railcar as well. I figured out how to do that reading through multiple forums and trying multiple things until one worked.
It’s awful. Blend of 3/24 for me. Been in chip hold since. Chatted with FP online today and they quoted Aug 7-13th. Wtf?

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shipped yesterday also to AZ so I would guess we are on the same rail car! Here’s to hold my we get them very soon. I have an eta of June 3rd right now

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Truck was shipped last Tuesday and eta was today. It got pushed back 5/20-5/26 truck is in Chicago at the moment. Dealer is located in Utah. Hoping eta holds.

bajabcsbound

Reaction score
My truck arrived at dealer last night —. Just went down to ”TOUCH” it —. Getting PDI today and taking delivery tomorrow !!! FIrst ordered 7/20/21 —- never allocated — then orderd 9/30/21 a MY22 —- arrived today —. Definitely long wait —-

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck arrived at dealer last night —. Just went down to ”TOUCH” it —. Getting PDI today and taking delivery tomorrow !!! FIrst ordered 7/20/21 —- never allocated — then orderd 9/30/21 a MY22 —- arrived today —. Definitely long wait —-
Congrats! When did you finally get built and shipped?

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Finally picked up my 2022 801a Raptor! Ordered 10/13, in production 3/23, built 4/24, shipped 4/26, and delivered 5/14. Super happy with it, gonna go over it tomorrow and check out everything that people mention in the “what to look for” thread.
04BE5F89-4648-4B01-B8C0-E04AE9DAE367.jpeg