3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruin1md

Reaction score
Delivery pushed back ..............again. Went from 5/6 to 5/21, waiting on chips.

It seems as though things are getting worse with micro chips rather than better, but who actually knows.

EMc2

Reaction score
Delivery pushed back ..............again. Went from 5/6 to 5/21, waiting on chips.

It seems as though things are getting worse with micro chips rather than better, but who actually knows.
I think you and I are in the same (sinking) boat. Ordered 1/19, into production 3/23, Blend date of 4/1, on chip hold since, headed for AZ when done.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reserved a Bronco in July of 2020. I finally received the Ford e-mail that it’s built and should arrive around Memorial Day at my dealer. I was bumped 3x for production and a build week of May 9th finally stuck.

It’s my holdover vehicle until my 800a Raptor, which will most likely be a 2023, is built and delivered. I hope to flip it for a profit before my Raptor get’s built. Nearly 2-years of waiting!

Last edited:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealership is now not honoring the price protection and hitting me with $1500 added MSRP. Called ford corporate who called me about dealer mark ups two months ago, she mentioned the new price protection will be handled after the sale. Ford will send dealer the price difference VIA check and they are required to send to customer.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership is now not honoring the price protection and hitting me with $1500 added MSRP. Called ford corporate who called me about dealer mark ups two months ago, she mentioned the new price protection will be handled after the sale. Ford will send dealer the price difference VIA check and they are required to send to customer.
This is actually exactly what my dealer said will happen and he’s a good friend. He said they have had to do this for some mustangs and broncos and ford has been sending checks the last few months instead of adjusting price.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mines at least built, but I was pushed back also from may 6-12 to may 28-June 3. I just want some damn transparency. And what the heck is taking over a month to arrange shipping? Just one giant cluster at ford right now

bruin1md

Reaction score
Mines at least built, but I was pushed back also from may 6-12 to may 28-June 3. I just want some damn transparency. And what the heck is taking over a month to arrange shipping? Just one giant cluster at ford right now
Mine is built as well: was built on 3/31.
I have no idea why Ford seems to be disproportionately affected c/w to other auto makers, or maybe that's purely my imagination.

No one knows anything, other than the magical chips are missing

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Markham Yard, IL for almost 2 weeks now waiting for a convoy to take it 2 hours north. Crazy that with the decrease in vehicle production, they still can’t deliver vehicles in a timely manner. I can’t even imagine what it would be like if microchips weren’t an issue and vehicles were being produced as quickly as they used to be. These rail yards wouldn’t have room for all of the vehicles.