28 PAGE E-Source Book Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a picture of the new wheel on page 12. In my opinion it looks better than the outgoing wheel. I realize many of you will disagree with me on this.

I agree with you. Was never a fan of the '11 wheels... If someone wanted to swap, I'd be willing...

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy, sorry I didn't get the stuff up sooner, just got back from being on the road. See the other guy you sent it to put it up already though. Thanks again!!!!

This is getting exciting!!!

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new wheels, to me at least, look like 17" versions of the Harley 22's. I kinda like um now that I have seen a clearer picture of them. :waytogo: I also think its cool ford is offering the option for painted gray or painted black wheels for the FX series of trucks.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy, sorry I didn't get the stuff up sooner, just got back from being on the road. See the other guy you sent it to put it up already though. Thanks again!!!!

This is getting exciting!!!

Think the stuff he sent you is a little different than what I posted. At least when I talked to Randy, he said there was a difference.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
There is a picture of the new wheel on page 12. In my opinion it looks better than the outgoing wheel. I realize many of you will disagree with me on this.

nope, i agree. if they are black i think they will look sick. but then again...i like black

viewer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc