24 Fog Light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahhh. It's comforting to know there are other people just like me! May I join, please? My dad always said getting old sucks.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Aux switches continue to get power if you leave it in the on position and turn off the truck and leave it or will it turn off after 30 seconds or so like the headlights do? I couldn't find the answer in the owners manual

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Aux switches continue to get power if you leave it in the on position and turn off the truck and leave it or will it turn off after 30 seconds or so like the headlights do? I couldn't find the answer in the owners manual
They turn off. I had some driving ones in the pocket wired to an upfitter on my 19 and left the switch on most of the time. On when it’s on… off when the truck is off.

bilegt

Reaction score
Is it just me or those rigid foglights doesn't really shine around and barely visible from drivers seat even both are turned on

Last edited:

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ve gotta aim em up with the aim screws. It helps, but no they are not crazy bright by any stretch. They aren’t off road lights, but they are aimed way too low standard.