23 Avalanche 35 available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership I got my 23 CO 37 package from has a 23 Avalanche 35 available. The contact there is Terry Howard - South Point Ohio and his cell is 606-367-3813.

I met Terry through this forum and he has proven to be honest and straight forward. Wish there were dealerships and individuals like him here in Cali. I believe there is a small adm but nothing like the $15k adm my local dealer called me about last week on two 23 35 raptors they just got.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide whether I want to trade my 22 IS for that truck. They've made me a reasonable offer.

OP
OP
B

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Doc
I didn't know your were in the market again - I saw an Avalanche last week up close - it really a great color - but at the end of the day it's all personal preference :)

Terry has treated me well - thanks again for the introduction to him 1+ years ago

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MKW1456, yes I went to undergrad, med school and residency there. When did you go through?

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Doc
I didn't know your were in the market again - I saw an Avalanche last week up close - it really a great color - but at the end of the day it's all personal preference :)

Terry has treated me well - thanks again for the introduction to him 1+ years ago
You're most welcome. I buy all my stuff from him lol.

Gary