22" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's my curb hopping Starbucks Nancy Special. SNS for short. Put some collars on the front, some big ass brakes, and 22 x 12 HRE's with 37 x 13.50 tires just to make sure I clear the taller parking stops. Had Noah from the Car Stereo Store come occupy my shop for a few days and put some sweet tunes in it to round out the highway cruiser effect. Yup, I ruined a damn good off road truck, but this is my third one, so I think I'm allowed. It doesn't get driven much as I have a pretty hellish work schedule, but when I do,I usually get front row...Raptor.jpg

ST Beverly

Reaction score
Just make sure you look at offsets. That could give you rubbing issues if you put on 35’s with crazy offset. Half the people on here don’t use their Raptor for what it’s made for, yet almost all of them will act like you’ve banged their sister if you do anything that “detracts” from its off-road capabilities. I saw one with 22’s and 37’s and it looked good. Do you, bc your paying the bill. And they’re are tons of options for 35” tires for 22” rims
I second this comment from WooPig. I am planning on doing the same thing with my 2018 SCREW Leadfoot. 22” wheels with 35x12.60r22 tires. People hear 22” and automatically think they will look gaudy and run well outside of the wheel wells. This will give the truck a bit of a height adjustment without even messing with the suspension. And to prove my point of the rims not looking like they used to on the old cars from a few years back, take a look at the pic of the truck I test drove before buying mine. The exact same truck I have, same color and all but the one I test drove had the 22” wheels on it.
I have more pics of this truck at different angles as well if you need to see more.
63D50D87-1A35-4690-A1C3-360B8D06EBC6.jpeg

Then this is my Beast!
b21d7c4da2ed79d6844d86eb33855d07.jpg
After removing all of the graphics.

Last edited: