22" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I know a lot of guys are going to hate me for this, but I want to put 22" wheels with 35" tires on my 2019 Raptor. I would like to do this without any suspension mods, but will do what is necessary. Any advice on the wheel and tire specifications needed to make this happen? Thank you!!

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rim diameter doesnt matter, overall tire diameter matters. Raptor tires are pretty much 35’s already so unless you have a crazy offset, i dont see how you would have an issue.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't hate you and of course it's your truck...but if you would...help me understand why you buy a truck that is one of the most off road desert ready vehicles you can get right off the dealers floor and kinda of start ripping the guts out of it?....why not just buy a regular F-150?...Even mass amounts of non-Raptor owners would see that and say WTF...
Sir you do not owe me (or anyone else) anything or an answer and I respect that, but I would like to know
Thanks

OP
OP
Kevin Lefebvre
Reaction score
I have always loved the Raptor for it's wide-body stance and overall looks, but the small 17" wheels have never done anything for me. I completely understand the functionality of the small wheels but, this truck is an everyday driver for me and I do not intend to use it for off road purposes. As for the larger wheels, I have always put 20" on my trucks, but was going to try something different for this one. And the good thing is, reversing this modification is easy if I decide I want to go back.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have always loved the Raptor for it's wide-body stance and overall looks, but the small 17" wheels have never done anything for me. I completely understand the functionality of the small wheels but, this truck is an everyday driver for me and I do not intend to use it for off road purposes. As for the larger wheels, I have always put 20" on my trucks, but was going to try something different for this one. And the good thing is, reversing this modification is easy if I decide I want to go back.

I remember when 17" was considered big. Have you had the truck for very long? If not, I'd suggest you keep the 17" on for a while and see if it starts to grow on you. As you stated, you're used to 20" and wanted to try something different. Besides, it's a little harder to go back if you don't really have much time with them. You can always go bigger later on.

I get that you want an off road looking daily driver and I'm not saying there's a problem with that. I just think you're going to fine that people will see it as rather odd/confusing styling to see offroad styling with some onroad looking wheels. I've never looked personally, but I wouldn't be too surprised if you have trouble finding offroad tires to pair with the 22" rims.

WooPig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you look at offsets. That could give you rubbing issues if you put on 35’s with crazy offset. Half the people on here don’t use their Raptor for what it’s made for, yet almost all of them will act like you’ve banged their sister if you do anything that “detracts” from its off-road capabilities. I saw one with 22’s and 37’s and it looked good. Do you, bc your paying the bill. And they’re are tons of options for 35” tires for 22” rims