22 Raptor Status Regression

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
My Raptor moved from In Production to Built on 11/28. I had access on the Ford Pass app and could see it sitting at a Ford rail yard. This morning I got an email saying Ford Pass access was reset, and now the online tracker shows that it's back In Production despite already having shown as Built... Anyone have something similar happen?

Attachments

• 8808E857-2DC4-4455-BD5D-1F0455ED85A7.png
    8808E857-2DC4-4455-BD5D-1F0455ED85A7.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 17

ACelia4485

Reaction score
My Raptor moved from In Production to Built on 11/28. I had access on the Ford Pass app and could see it sitting at a Ford rail yard. This morning I got an email saying Ford Pass access was reset, and now the online tracker shows that it's back In Production despite already having shown as Built... Anyone have something similar happen?
I never got access to the FordPass app but mine went from built to back in production for about a week and then back to built again yesterday. Ford had no explanation but my ETA was delayed until the third week of December.

OP
OP
T

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Yes I had that. It was reset because they did a master reset. Went to built in two days and shipped one later
Oh awesome, I appreciate it! It showed built and Ford Performance told me it still had a parts hold but they expected it should ship soon. As of this morning, they said the hold is lifted but it's still showing as In Production. I would follow up with my salesman, but the one I originally was working with that was awesome got moved to a different position. I am now working with someone new that has been a bit off-putting. It's been pretty frustrating that they basically had the easiest sale on a very expensive truck, which means a free commission for this salesman and he can't even be bothered to look at the status of my truck. I was even told that they can no longer contact a Zone Rep to contact the plant, despite FP telling me to have my salesman ask their Zone Rep for an update. It's been a pretty absurd process for me.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh awesome, I appreciate it! It showed built and Ford Performance told me it still had a parts hold but they expected it should ship soon. As of this morning, they said the hold is lifted but it's still showing as In Production. I would follow up with my salesman, but the one I originally was working with that was awesome got moved to a different position. I am now working with someone new that has been a bit off-putting. It's been pretty frustrating that they basically had the easiest sale on a very expensive truck, which means a free commission for this salesman and he can't even be bothered to look at the status of my truck. I was even told that they can no longer contact a Zone Rep to contact the plant, despite FP telling me to have my salesman ask their Zone Rep for an update. It's been a pretty absurd process for me.
Yes. Ford wants you to contact the dealer for everything but mine (at least) obviously gets frustrated with the update requests. Unless it's some sort of proprietary software, I'm not sure why they wouldn't just open it up to customers.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me on my 22. 08/22 blend date, sitting out there for a little over a month finally got built, was about to be shipped and then they found out it was missing some parts so they send it down again and it was built the same day. Then send off waiting shipment.

OP
OP
T

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Yes. Ford wants you to contact the dealer for everything but mine (at least) obviously gets frustrated with the update requests. Unless it's some sort of proprietary software, I'm not sure why they wouldn't just open it up to customers.
When you lost access to FordPass app and you got the notification that it shipped, the notification was from a 3rd party company, right? Did the online tracker or Ford Performance chat ever tell you it shipped? My online tracker and FP both show it as "Origin Received" but I spoke to my dealership (albeit to a newer salesman) and he said that it showed an ETA of 12/2-12/8 and that he didn't think he'd see that ETA unless the truck had already shipped to him. I am waiting for a different sales manager to get in to work and have him confirm the info, but I am wondering if I am getting my hopes up for nothing? I figured the online tracker is typically pretty slow to update, but assumed that the Ford Performance chat people would have a more up to date and accurate tracking system.
Just looking for a glimmer of hope that yours had shipped but that maybe the Ford trackers never showed it as such?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you lost access to FordPass app and you got the notification that it shipped, the notification was from a 3rd party company, right? Did the online tracker or Ford Performance chat ever tell you it shipped? My online tracker and FP both show it as "Origin Received" but I spoke to my dealership (albeit to a newer salesman) and he said that it showed an ETA of 12/2-12/8 and that he didn't think he'd see that ETA unless the truck had already shipped to him. I am waiting for a different sales manager to get in to work and have him confirm the info, but I am wondering if I am getting my hopes up for nothing? I figured the online tracker is typically pretty slow to update, but assumed that the Ford Performance chat people would have a more up to date and accurate tracking system.
Just looking for a glimmer of hope that yours had shipped but that maybe the Ford trackers never showed it as such?
The notification was from Ford. My dealer signed me up for VinView which is their tracking program, but it just sends me random status updates(for example, I haven't gotten an update in a week). The dealer can see the status better than anyone supposedly...Ford chat is slow (weeks sometimes) to update, and the tracker is USELESS. You will get an ETA no matter what so I'm not sure where he came up with that.

The Ford tracker did show it as shipped, albeit slower than my dealer's program.

OP
OP
T

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know! It got moved to Built on 11/28 then back to In Production on like 11/29 or 11/30, but Ford Performance shows the "secondary status" as "Produced/Origin Received" but hasn't really updated since. My actual salesman hasn't been too helpful, so I called the dealership and spoke to a manager and got that info. Was hoping it would give further insight. What I am most confused about is that last week my ETA was 12/14-12/20 and didn't show "Pending Update" so FP said they expected it to be legit. For some reason over the weekend, it changed from that ETA to 12/2-12/8 but now shows Pending Update again.
Not gonna lie, I am going absolutely crazy with the inconsistencies and back and forth with all this

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know! It got moved to Built on 11/28 then back to In Production on like 11/29 or 11/30, but Ford Performance shows the "secondary status" as "Produced/Origin Received" but hasn't really updated since. My actual salesman hasn't been too helpful, so I called the dealership and spoke to a manager and got that info. Was hoping it would give further insight. What I am most confused about is that last week my ETA was 12/14-12/20 and didn't show "Pending Update" so FP said they expected it to be legit. For some reason over the weekend, it changed from that ETA to 12/2-12/8 but now shows Pending Update again.
Not gonna lie, I am going absolutely crazy with the inconsistencies and back and forth with all this
I'd bet it's either a QC issue or they are just slow to update.