22 Raptor Status Regression

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
I'd bet it's either a QC issue or they are just slow to update.
Makes sense. My first thought was that my ETA was 12/14-12/20 and it shipped ahead of schedule, hence the change in ETA to 12/2-12/8, but then maybe with the possible railroad strike or just UP rail delays, they're having to change it again. I really appreciate your help and insight! Helps knowing I am not the only one losing my mind sitting around in the dark!

OP
OP
T

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
I'd bet it's either a QC issue or they are just slow to update.
Yep, my truck is back to showing as on hold at the plant, according to Ford Performance. Can't get my dealership to give me any information at all, so I am stuck just sitting in the dark, assuming my truck won't be here any time soon. It's been almost a year since my order was placed and this might be what gets me to finally decide the wait isn't worth it and to find a truck already on a lot. Or maybe even look into the TRX, as much as I really don't think that I would be nearly as happy with the TRX. This whole process has just been extremely off-putting and I have been less than impressed with Ford...

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, my truck is back to showing as on hold at the plant, according to Ford Performance. Can't get my dealership to give me any information at all, so I am stuck just sitting in the dark, assuming my truck won't be here any time soon. It's been almost a year since my order was placed and this might be what gets me to finally decide the wait isn't worth it and to find a truck already on a lot. Or maybe even look into the TRX, as much as I really don't think that I would be nearly as happy with the TRX. This whole process has just been extremely off-putting and I have been less than impressed with Ford...
Sounds like you should go the TRX route then.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“They” say it’s worth the wait…

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was looking into a Raptor I looked at other trucks because of the ADM and availability. I can tell you if you want a Raptor then no other truck is going to fill that void. Even with all of the issues/fixes to come, I still love my truck.

That's just my opinion though.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the TRX. It sounds better, is much quicker, and the interior is better. It doesn’t drive as well but I don’t think you would be disappointed

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am starting to reach this same decision point. Its been 18 months since my original order for a MY21. My truck has been built and awaiting shipment for almost 3 months. Everyone at Ford is evidently powerless to do anything to ship my truck all the while they are shipping MY23s into my area as well as across the country. No matter what I decide, this will be the LAST truck I ever order from Ford.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am starting to reach this same decision point. Its been 18 months since my original order for a MY21. My truck has been built and awaiting shipment for almost 3 months. Everyone at Ford is evidently powerless to do anything to ship my truck all the while they are shipping MY23s into my area as well as across the country. No matter what I decide, this will be the LAST truck I ever order from Ford.
Weather the storm, brother! Hang in there.