2024 - grey bumpers and fender flares are finally gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. I like to stick with what looks best too! Team Gray. See, I can be objective, too and not just for the sake of being different.
If you liked grey you would have just said that and not ended with a monologue on why you like it more than black.

"Black has been beaten to death. I thought it was cool when my 2008 FJ Trails Teams had the blackout package. It was different from most cars and trucks I’d see everyday. Then some years later, I started noticing the blackout (especially wheels) on damn near everything. It was cool while it lasted."

Yeah you really don't like grey better.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
If you liked grey you would have just said that and not ended with a monologue on why you like it more than black.

"Black has been beaten to death. I thought it was cool when my 2008 FJ Trails Teams had the blackout package. It was different from most cars and trucks I’d see everyday. Then some years later, I started noticing the blackout (especially wheels) on damn near everything. It was cool while it lasted."

Yeah you really don't like grey better.
I do like different and sometimes for the sake of being different. I guess I’m adventurous that way and can say that it has served me well! We’re both opinionated, obviously. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings on the ‘black has been beaten to death’ comment. Black is nice, too.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do like different and sometimes for the sake of being different. I guess I’m adventurous that way and can say that it has served me well! We’re both opinionated, obviously. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings on the ‘black has been beaten to death’ comment. Black is nice, too.
Never hurt my feelings again. This is a warning.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it funny when people say black is beaten to death.
Black has been used on everything since the Model A. It looks good when combined with any color.
Being different for the sake of being different is ridiculous. I'd rather stick with what looks the best.
What looks best is opinion, I can’t stand black on anything .