2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so now im more concerned. just got a raptor ranger in and they have an enhanced pre delivery inspection. the f150 raptors have this as well. reading through the bulletin it sounds like ALOT of mistakes could have been made. really second guessing this truck now.
Just picked up my truck 3 hours ago. What's the chances Ford is doing this at the Rail yard before releasing to dealers? 0? lol

ss55539

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck 3 hours ago. What's the chances Ford is doing this at the Rail yard before releasing to dealers? 0? lol
Highly doubtful. If it wasn't done at the factory it has to be done by a tech with recall certification in order to clear oasis

VJDWashington

Reaction score
so now im more concerned. just got a raptor ranger in and they have an enhanced pre delivery inspection. the f150 raptors have this as well. reading through the bulletin it sounds like ALOT of mistakes could have been made. really second guessing this truck now.
I couldn’t open the attached link. Can you try to attach again please.
I just took delivery of my Feb build 801a on Tuesday. Want to check this additional PDI list closely and get the local dealer on board to clear up and issues.
So far, I’m pleased with the trucks first 100 miles. Tailgate squeaks though when raising up mechanically. Swore front driver marker lights were malfunctioning in IN dealer pics before loading on convoy to me in WA. Raised question with them, and 24 hours later they said ‘no issue’, working fine. Lights are working here but again, 100 miles-3 days from delivery.
I worried about these ‘24 trucks after Ford’s Jan-Feb problems. I backed off on a 802a to a 801a to minimize exposure. Now will rely on warranty & recall fixes.

MCrump

Reaction score
Awesome you are picking up on Saturday! Congrats.
What color did you go with since your first choice of Shelter Green was not avail lol?
I went with Avalanche. I had order the carbon gray and thought it would get to hot here in the valley. Color has really grown on me. LOL. So I guess Ford did me a favor and put my build order scheluling purgatory. Also changed my mind and got the moon roof.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
I went with Avalanche. I had order the carbon gray and thought it would get to hot here in the valley. Color has really grown on me. LOL. So I guess Ford did me a favor and put my build order scheluling purgatory. Also changed my mind and got the moon roof.
It all worked out the way it should Have fun on the delivery tomorrow.

ss55539

Reaction score
I couldn’t open the attached link. Can you try to attach again please.
I just took delivery of my Feb build 801a on Tuesday. Want to check this additional PDI list closely and get the local dealer on board to clear up and issues.
So far, I’m pleased with the trucks first 100 miles. Tailgate squeaks though when raising up mechanically. Swore front driver marker lights were malfunctioning in IN dealer pics before loading on convoy to me in WA. Raised question with them, and 24 hours later they said ‘no issue’, working fine. Lights are working here but again, 100 miles-3 days from delivery.
I worried about these ‘24 trucks after Ford’s Jan-Feb problems. I backed off on a 802a to a 801a to minimize exposure. Now will rely on warranty & recall fixes.
It's a pdf file

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While getting gas today i noticed i actually do have the gap in the tailgate applique at the upper corners on driver and passenger side. It was a little dark when i checked yesterday so guess i overlooked it. I won't be able to get to the dealer for a week or two but i will report back what they say when i do go. Hopefully its an easy fix and they don't need my truck for more then an hour or two

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While getting gas today i noticed i actually do have the gap in the tailgate applique at the upper corners on driver and passenger side. It was a little dark when i checked yesterday so guess i overlooked it. I won't be able to get to the dealer for a week or two but i will report back what they say when i do go. Hopefully its an easy fix and they don't need my truck for more then an hour or two
I checked mine and didn't have any of the issues. Minus a slightly gritty shifter. Not to the point I'd consider taking it in.

That's said, on the appliqué. My corners aren't pulling away and are fairly flush. But all have some "play" when pushed. Yours?