2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
you don't need to be in vehicle to active Ford pass?
No, I had activated it on the app. Guessing when an employee got it the truck to move it or something, the hit accept on the screen. All good. Its happened for several people that have trucks sitting or moving into transit.

dirtfarmer

Reaction score
Someone had hit accept on my FordPass when they got in the pickup and it tracked while on the railroad. Its now sitting at the rail yard where my dealer picks it up. It is real handy to see the progress and now we will see how long before it gets unloaded from the railcar. I took several screenshots as it was going. I have included three that show it at Dearborn, MI, then in Minneapolis, MN and now sitting in Dilworth, MN at the railyard.

2024-04-02 19.06.21.jpg2024-04-08 09.44.46.png

Attachments

• 2024-04-06 12.24.03.png
    2024-04-06 12.24.03.png
    664.6 KB · Views: 5

All-Fords

Reaction score
I called Ford today, they said your vehicle is in storage (off site) with a quality hold and no updates, or any other info.
I said that I was told two weeks ago my new ETA for shipping was the week of 04/16/24.
She said It does not even show the previous ETA info.
The dealer emailed the rep today and his response was the same, No ETA of any kind now.
Its been in production since 01/10/2024, last update was 01/12/2024.
Its just something else how others ordered there trucks months after some of us, and some are getting them already!

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford today, they said your vehicle is in storage (off site) with a quality hold and no updates, or any other info.
I said that I was told two weeks ago my new ETA for shipping was the week of 04/16/24.
She said It does not even show the previous ETA info.
The dealer emailed the rep today and his response was the same, No ETA of any kind now.
Its been in production since 01/10/2024, last update was 01/12/2024.
Its just something else how others ordered there trucks months after some of us, and some are getting them already!
My 1/3 in production build still has no ETA. Over 3 months now of just sitting in a lot. Im glad i decided to go find one on a lot