2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
boys boys, yall aint asking the right questions. real question should be how many of yalls trucks are gonna be a road princess lol. Nothing wrong with it but im curious. Mine will be my daily plus I need it for my farm. A raptor is overkill I could have got a lariat or king ranch but who would want that when you can get a raptor lol. But it will be a road princess for my daily job when im not doing work on my farm lol

Mxfasa

Reaction score
does this fordisthebest guy even have a raptor on order?? just wondering. also why is he calling people broke if he works for ford... do ford employees make raptor money? just curious again

Mxfasa

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY NOT
I was gonna say I have not seen one post about his being ordered or in production or anything. The whole thread has turned on this guy today lol. From people begging him for info over the past month to being shit on hahaha. All his comebacks are is calling people broke. I wonder how old he is too lol. I am 23 years old with a 37PP on order and paying cash no financing. Would love to see him try and talk shit to me. And calling people broke when everyone on here but him has ordered fords most expensive f-150 is WILD. anyone who can afford a raptor finance or not is clearly not broke. I do not know why he keeps calling yall broke. Clearly yall are decently successful. Props to all you guys for working hard in life. Dude is clearly a liberal since he was talking shit in about trump. that tell us all we need to know hahaha.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you seriously threatening me to expose you? You sent me a **** pic and told me “wish you had this kid” nasty pervert. There’s sick people like you in the world that need to be eliminated. What is wrong with you, what if I was a little underage boy I would have reported your ass.
This is insane. Admins need to kick this guy asap.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no update on tracker, was told 3/8-3/12 ETA last week. Ford Chat now says ETA - Pending Update.

Anyone else have Pending Update as their ETA from Ford Chat?

Last edited: