2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
According to Long McArthur Ford there are over 7k 2024 F150 orders in that have not been scheduled. For the last 2 weeks they have not scheduled any new orders.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is turning into a bigger debacle than 2021 back then I ordered in September 21 and got the truck march 22. If the recent comments are true I won’t get my built truck until April/May

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes sense. Our inside Ford guy was suggesting they would be shipped in order of build date. This is how bad information gets spread across the internet and people just roll with it. Instagram, FB.. the big Raptor Instagram clown has given out so much bad info over the last couple of years it’s comical. Then I see so many people quoting him like they heard it from Ford. These people don’t really know. They’re just guessing based on something they heard or want to think.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is turning into a bigger debacle than 2021 back then I ordered in September 21 and got the truck march 22. If the recent comments are true I won’t get my built truck until April/May
Wait - 6 months is pretty good - In the Raptor world that is not a debacle. I never got my 2021 built it turned into a 2022. Same deal with 2023 R, going to be a 2024. But I do agree the order banks will about be open for 2025 when the bulk of these trucks are hitting lots given the current timeline.