2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
From my understanding, those window stickers were created before we had the official epa ratings for the new truck. I read somewhere on fb, someone mentioned epa testing was still taking place during production.
Interesting, would they extensively test a new model year with no drivetrain changes? Maybe tuning has changed slightly like between Gen 2 and Gen 3.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Howdy! I have a question for those who have ordered a 24. On my build sheet I can't find the 2kW Pro Power Onboard option. From my understanding it came standard with the v6. When looking on the order guide online, it says standard, as long as you don't do a plastic drop in bedliner which I don't have.

To put my mind at ease, are y'all seeing it on your build sheet? :deal:

My order : 801a (35s) with spray in bedliner.

ss55539

Reaction score
Howdy! I have a question for those who have ordered a 24. On my build sheet I can't find the 2kW Pro Power Onboard option. From my understanding it came standard with the v6. When looking on the order guide online, it says standard, as long as you don't do a plastic drop in bedliner which I don't have.

To put my mind at ease, are y'all seeing it on your build sheet? :deal:

My order : 801a (35s) with spray in bedliner.
It's standard eqip1000002635.jpg

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the last update date on my tracker changed last night, i asked ford chat about it and my truck is "Awaiting Shipment" now