2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like I need to give up on my dealer at this point. I've had my order in since November and it hasn't been picked up yet. I know this story.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
I feel like I need to give up on my dealer at this point. I've had my order in since November and it hasn't been picked up yet. I know this story.
Im so happy I did, both of my builds still sitting in never never land.... My truck has been on the lot for a week, already purchased am picking up Thursday....

Wartman

Reaction score
I gave up on my original order because I placed it in November and it never went past order processing. Put a new deposit on an incoming Raptor but it turns out it's a January build that seems indefinitely delayed lol. So I am back to waiting.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has landed. It’s been a long journey and still technically not in my possession yet. Ordered in July of 2022 with my regular 2023 Raptor order. My number was not called in 2023 for the R. I do believe my dealer got one 2023 but I think they sold it to a broker for big bucks when they were paying 50k over for them. Fast forward to fall 2023 my dealer asked if I still wanted an R. I said most definitely. I asked what my odds were of getting one this year and he said better than last. Then in January he told me my order was picked up and scheduled for the first week of March. It was built and ready to ship immediately but sat for 3 weeks before it was picked up via convoy. This was Monday morning and arrived today. Tracker still says “order confirmed “. It’s getting inspected and LineX tomorrow. I should be picking it up late tomorrow or Friday. I’ve bought multiple Raptors from my dealer, all MSRP. Providing no surprises my R will also be MSRP. View attachment 450065
I picked mine up today. Dealer came through on MSRP like all my previous purchases. I was leary on this one because it’s an R and highly desirable.

I have seen carbonized on regular F150’s but pictures do not do it justice on a Raptor. Looks good!!

Dealer had the bed LineX. I put my black lugs on and tinted the front windows. Still waiting on my rear liners, bed cover and Rokbloz to arrive.

I only have driven home on the hwy so far but she is a beast.

Things I have noticed different from my 2023 with Racaros.. 2024 R Racaros are softer on seating surface. I like the firmer blue ones but I see why they did it considering all the complaints from others. The R dash and door panels are leather and alcantera, not the denim material like all the other trims. I didn’t think I would give two shots about the HUD but I do like it. Dual valve shocks seem better on my short drive home on the hwy even with the 43psi in the tires the dealer had. Dash gauges are nice/different, don’t really care or like one better than the other, see the transmission gear is nice I guess. Very similar overall experience to my 2023 truck but just slightly better fit and finish and the engine and exhaust is just AMAZING! IMG_0950.png

aware

Reaction score
anyone get picked up for an order this week? dealer showed me that Im next in line for an allocation but still waiting for it to be picked up
doesn't matter. ordered mine 10/26 order excepted 10/27 in production 2-15 and still waiting. i can understand that they need to ship product fast to make the quarter, so newer trucks where shipped ASAP. But Ford marketing has said mine has been released to the shipper 2 weeks ago. my dealer is 2 hours from the factory.

aware

Reaction score
does anyone know if the organizer under the back seat comes standard on the 801. i want to order WeatherTech floor mats and it matters if it has the organizer. Thanks