2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Sign me up as well. 37 801a package. Feb 7th build. Not that I’m holding my breath. But thank goodness I finally have a vin and build date

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at a complete loss.

Up until about 3 weeks ago FP was able to see both my 2021 Order and my 2022 Order in the sytem. I've confirmed that my dealer has an available allocation for my truck.

Around that time, my dealer informed me that the Zone Rep had changed the order to Priority 01 and that I was to be scheduled sometime as a part of February's production per his rep.

Last Thursday I spoke with FP, still couldn't see the order. So I met with my dealer in person on Friday to ask why FP wasn't able to see the order. He didn't have an answer and pulled up my order in his system. Sure enough, Priority 01, all my options, right there on his computer screen.

I wonder if when the Zone Rep edited the order it changed the order visibility or something. That's the only thing my dealer could think of.

Just curious if anyone else has ran into this or has experience with WBDO and could explain why this is happening.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got scheduled with 37 package for Feb 21st. Ordered Nov 2nd

naiirb

Reaction score
Finally got schduled for the week of Feb 14th. Originally a MY2021 order placed at the end of September that was converted to MY2022 about 4 weeks ago. 801a 35

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 12/28 and I am tired of asking updates on my truck if its scheduled or not. Just gonna let the process happen and not worry about anymore...its just frustrating how Ford is handling this and nothing has been scheduled for a month.