2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have also graduated from the unscheduled squad. FP just confirmed my MY22 scheduled build date of 11/29.
To excited.
Congrats. A lot of unscheduled 21s getting the love. Super low VINs as well. Never seen vins in the A 00 range before. Usually you looking at C95234 or something like that.

Coldskeet

Reaction score
I've been nagging my dealership once a month to see if we've gotten any update on my build, yesterday I asked if he could change the color on my order, and I got moved to Priority 01. I know its been a mixed bag of thoughts on what 01 means but im hopeful?

Bugzuki

Reaction score
When I ordered I look at the 2021 ordering info on Ford.com and told the dealer I wanted the power tech package. They told me now the moonroof was included with the tailgate set, but neglected to tell me that Pro Power was removed from that package. I called two weeks ago and asked them to add pro power to the order. I signed the order update and went back to unscheduled clean hold.

They just contacted me today and told me the rep said my order could not be updated because my order status is A. Does anyone know what that means? My order date is 11/6

Bugzuki

Reaction score
They have me all messed up now. They just called back and said pro power is actually on the order. So that might be worked out. Still wondering and the status A.

jdm72670

Reaction score
So I stopped by the dealership today just to check the status. Low and behold, I got scheduled this week for the week of 2/28 and and I even got a vin number. . So I jumped on the blue oval website and entered in the info to track, “please enter a valid vin and order number” is what popped up. . So I thought here we go again and called ford performance. Got a guy that really doesn’t enjoy working on hump days, but I gave him the vin anyway to confirm and he confirmed that it is scheduled for the week of 2/14. Not 2/28 but at least it’s the same month. I told him that I hadn’t been contacted through email by ford that it was scheduled. He said that I wouldn’t get an email until it had an actual day scheduled, not a week scheduled, WTF. So my thoughts are THIS…First, at least it’s scheduled and I got a vin…. Second, Henry Ford is probably rolling over in his grave because he used hard times as a way of providing useful products that were quality built and affordable to the masses. Not that a Raptor is merely a mediocre vehicle, but more of a luxury vehicle. One one think that there is still a little compassion for the end customer rather than that end customer being a burden. Ten years ago, dealerships were begging and essentially giving deals for you to take vehicles off their lots. Now, we are treated like rabid dogs starved in a pen together when they throw one piece of steak in the middle for all those dogs to fight one another for. Covid is real, but a lot of corporations have really capitalized off of its coat tails at the expense of loyalty and quality. You can put lipstick on a pig, but when it ’s, it’s still pig !!! Here’s to everyone getting their builds going. I’m hopeful, but even with a VIN now, I’m realistic in that I’ll believe it, when I finally get to drive it home.

jdm72670

Reaction score
Ford will accept orders without allocations. Just looks at previous threads. Lots of 2021 orders sat unscheduled/clean because dealers imputed them in the system of hopes of receiving extra allocations or bumping allocations up for 22
So what I’ve found out is that a dealer can submit as many orders as it wants to put in the system and “Ford” will accept them but place them in an unscheduled/clean holding pen. Then the zone rep will dole out allocations in the beginning of the build year for every dealership based on dealership volumes, and last years allocations as well (some dealers got a lot of allocations while some got none this year, they are trying to give those that didn’t get allocations last year some). So builds are scheduled on Thursday by the zone reps based on perceived production capacity. Initial build dates are sent on Mondays to the dealers, discussed with dealers on Tuesdays with the zone reps, hard confirmed and negotiated by the dealers on Wednesday and the allocation becomes official on Thursday. So when your trucks build date comes and all the parts are available, you get built. But, if your scheduled week comes and there is some parts missing, you get pushed back and that’s where secondary allocations come in. You may have a priority code from the dealer of 10 and scheduled as the first allocation build, but if the parts for your build are not there, they roll a truck in that they can complete, or mostly complete. So there is a possibility that you can have your order placed first day with top priority and first allocation, and never get to the production line. Now this is where you have to have dirt on your dealer. If this happens, your dealer needs to put pressure on the zone rep to reload your order as an 01 through 09 priority. Only ford zone reps can change the priority codes to below 10. An 01-09 priority gets top priority on build, but only when the parts are available. So be nice and gracious to your dealer. Find dirt on him if you have to or whatever works. He has the ability to be your advocate to get your truck built. But at the end of the day, it’s still like buying a lottery ticket. Luck needs to be on your side. Good luck.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what I’ve found out is that a dealer can submit as many orders as it wants to put in the system and “Ford” will accept them but place them in an unscheduled/clean holding pen. Then the zone rep will dole out allocations in the beginning of the build year for every dealership based on dealership volumes, and last years allocations as well (some dealers got a lot of allocations while some got none this year, they are trying to give those that didn’t get allocations last year some). So builds are scheduled on Thursday by the zone reps based on perceived production capacity. Initial build dates are sent on Mondays to the dealers, discussed with dealers on Tuesdays with the zone reps, hard confirmed and negotiated by the dealers on Wednesday and the allocation becomes official on Thursday. So when your trucks build date comes and all the parts are available, you get built. But, if your scheduled week comes and there is some parts missing, you get pushed back and that’s where secondary allocations come in. You may have a priority code from the dealer of 10 and scheduled as the first allocation build, but if the parts for your build are not there, they roll a truck in that they can complete, or mostly complete. So there is a possibility that you can have your order placed first day with top priority and first allocation, and never get to the production line. Now this is where you have to have dirt on your dealer. If this happens, your dealer needs to put pressure on the zone rep to reload your order as an 01 through 09 priority. Only ford zone reps can change the priority codes to below 10. An 01-09 priority gets top priority on build, but only when the parts are available. So be nice and gracious to your dealer. Find dirt on him if you have to or whatever works. He has the ability to be your advocate to get your truck built. But at the end of the day, it’s still like buying a lottery ticket. Luck needs to be on your side. Good luck.
All good info here.……..and already been mentioned………..in dozens of threads! Good luck on your build!

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I stopped by the dealership today just to check the status. Low and behold, I got scheduled this week for the week of 2/28 and and I even got a vin number. . So I jumped on the blue oval website and entered in the info to track, “please enter a valid vin and order number” is what popped up. . So I thought here we go again and called ford performance. Got a guy that really doesn’t enjoy working on hump days, but I gave him the vin anyway to confirm and he confirmed that it is scheduled for the week of 2/14. Not 2/28 but at least it’s the same month. I told him that I hadn’t been contacted through email by ford that it was scheduled. He said that I wouldn’t get an email until it had an actual day scheduled, not a week scheduled, WTF. So my thoughts are THIS…First, at least it’s scheduled and I got a vin…. Second, Henry Ford is probably rolling over in his grave because he used hard times as a way of providing useful products that were quality built and affordable to the masses. Not that a Raptor is merely a mediocre vehicle, but more of a luxury vehicle. One one think that there is still a little compassion for the end customer rather than that end customer being a burden. Ten years ago, dealerships were begging and essentially giving deals for you to take vehicles off their lots. Now, we are treated like rabid dogs starved in a pen together when they throw one piece of steak in the middle for all those dogs to fight one another for. Covid is real, but a lot of corporations have really capitalized off of its coat tails at the expense of loyalty and quality. You can put lipstick on a pig, but when it ’s, it’s still pig !!! Here’s to everyone getting their builds going. I’m hopeful, but even with a VIN now, I’m realistic in that I’ll believe it, when I finally get to drive it home.
We wouldn't have to worry about options and colors because Henry Ford would have given us one truck to pick from... And any color you want as long as it's black