2022 Price list. MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked around and couldn't find a price list for the 2022MY like we had for 2021. Does anyone have a copy of this they could share?

mattncsu

Reaction score
Costco’s auto buying guide lists the invoice and MSRP for options and packages when you go to their ‘build vehicle’ option under new vehicle research.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah its pretty interesting how little the dealers make on these trucks at MSRP. My buddies who own some new car dealerships always said they make the lions share in the service department but you can see why (although I disagree) they are jacking up ADMs if the volumes of sales is way down due to production.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Don't be fooled, they make incentives for multiple metrics met in addition to delta between invoice and MSRP, and there is a true dealer invoice and the disclosed invoice. At MSRP they are making a healthy margin, ADM just ripping off those that are willing to pay. Not hating on anyone just stating facts.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford, Gm and Chrysler all have dealer hold back. There is another 7% below the invoice. Even if you get invoice price they still make 7% of that invoice and volume dealers get many incentives. Between msrp and so called invoice price is about 8%, then there is hold back of 7%. I bet working the number for actual cost they are making 20+% plus additional dealer incentives

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Ford, Gm and Chrysler all have dealer hold back. There is another 7% below the invoice. Even if you get invoice price they still make 7% of that invoice and volume dealers get many incentives. Between msrp and so called invoice price is about 8%, then there is hold back of 7%. I bet working the number for actual cost they are making 20+% plus additional dealer incentives
I believe hold back is 3% of MSRP.