2022 My Mode button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was more of a wheelie kid. Raise the box blade as high as possible and dump the clutch!
Raising the disc quickly made the front wheels lift a couple inches off the ground. If I got the timing right, the tractor would literally do a 180 around the rear wheel. It was the only entertainment I had. The one time I did wheelie for real it scared the crap out of me. We were cutting down a tree that threatened the house and Dad had me tug at it with the tractor and a long cable. Dumb kid hooks it to the top attachment point for the hitch. I got the front wheels three feet in the air before I managed to get the clutch in. I was very close to learning what it felt like to bench press a tractor. It's a miracle that so many farm kids live to maturity.

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a review on the R button. stumbled across it. from what the reviewer said is that you could save your favorite drive mode, suspension, steering and exhaust setting. One Button. and changes to what you have saved there instead of having to change it every time. time to verify that is what its for.
This is awesome if that's the case. I've been wishing I had this feature on my last 4 trucks. Can't wait for my 2022 37" !!!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was the MyMode button on the 801A high package. model year 2021. I ask cus it shows up on ford.com when you can only build the 21'. on the interior pic it shows up on the steering wheel when 801a is selected'. I picked my lucky find and its not on it. 21' 801a. I assume its new for 22'

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
was the MyMode button on the 801A high package. model year 2021. I ask cus it shows up on ford.com when you can only build the 21'. on the interior pic it shows up on the steering wheel when 801a is selected'. I picked my lucky find and its not on it. 21' 801a. I assume its new for 22'
No, it’s not on any MY21 801A. If so, you have a unicorn and are damn lucky! This was listed as a new feature for MY22.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it’s not on any MY21 801A. If so, you have a unicorn and are damn lucky! This was listed as a new feature for MY22.
Thanks for the info. thats what I thought but wasn't absolutely sure because when I went to configure a 21' on fords page because they haven't changed it to a 22' and the button is actually showing up on the steering wheel interior picture with the 801a package selected. I feel bad now I made a stink about it at the dealer today while picking up the truck. they had no clue what it was. I told them I'd find out and let them know. I had a feeling the website is in transition from 21' to 22' because the moonroof isn't adjusting its price when picked either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iAmNotorious