2022 F150 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think Stone Gray is available on the Raptor, these are the colors I see in the order guide for the Raptor:
Agate Black Metallic, Antimatter Blue Metallic, Atlas Blue Metallic, Code Orange Metallic, Iconic Silver Metallic, Oxford White, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
**** you're right... was the last option on the tremor

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have packaged the moonroof and power tailgate with step and worksurface together. Package is only available with 801A package.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it would appear that the blue interior is separate from the 37" performance package now. But in order to get the Recaros you must select the blue interior package. Bummed about no new colors other than atlas blue(which I care nothing about). I was really hoping for Avalanche.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe the 37 performance package is still tied to the 801A high package. Such a greedy move. SMH...

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compared with the 2021 guide. 5 changes

• Power tailgate is now a combo with moonroof. They cannot be separated
  • Pro Power package no longer includes power tailgate.
  • Blue interior is now a standalone option for 801A, its no longer included in 37 performance package.
  • Tow tech package is now included with Convenience package.
  • Colors: Lead Foot and Velocity Blue are out, Atlas Blue Metallic is in.

Last edited:

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks everyone for posting this guide.

Does this mean I can get the 37s without the blue Retardos? If so, thats great news.
That's how I read it. It looks like the Recaros will only be available in Blue, but you can get the regular 801A black seats with the Performance Package.

You will also be able to get the Blue Recaros without the Performance Package.

Now, I just wonder what all these individual packages are going to cost?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it would appear that the blue interior is separate from the 37" performance package now. But in order to get the Recaros you must select the blue interior package.

This is how I read it as well.

Blue Interior Package (NA w/ Raptor Carbon Fiber Package (61C))

Raptor 37 Performance Package (NA w/ Raptor Exterior Graphic Package (55G))

I would expect the Blue Interior Package would be "NA w/Raptor 37 Performance Package" if the 37s came with blue interior.

This is good news!