2022 35 package order available with VIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Gen 3 I found in stock at a dealer, and my original order just got scheduled. Up for grabs for whoever wants it. Dealer is asking $2k ADM, build specs below.

Rapid Red
801a
Pano& tailgate
Auto SS delete.

Truck will be sent to A dealer in PA. Let me know if you want it. If not I’m going to just take my name off of the order. Attached is a photo of the final cost after ADM. original order placed in October of 21, so pricing should be maintained and safe from recent raises.

I will also note that I am happy to provide the info to anyone, but it’ll be a matter of first to contact the dealer who gets it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal for someone - especially since it predates the price increases! I may have been tempted if it were closer, but I am going to hold out for the CO I have on order!

Oh, and congrats on your new truck!

OP
OP
alexhartang

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal for someone - especially since it predates the price increases! I may have been tempted if it were closer, but I am going to hold out for the CO I have on order!

Thank you! Hopefully I can help someone else not wait until 2023 for theirs!

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Right doing the build now it costs over that even with the ADM

tritus

Reaction score
Hi, if this is still available I am interested. Located in OH. Thanks and congrats one the new raptor!