2022 35 has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got news this morning my stripper Raptor was delivered! 800a pkg and the only thing I added was the torsen and towing tech. I ordered this truck early November, and this forum helped me decide to go with a low option one with no bed cover or bed liner in order to get my truck sooner. Oddly enough this order had a priority code of 75, which shows in this case the higher number meant nothing. They are getting the bedliner, ceramic tint, and a bed cover done for me and should be picking it up this weekend!
5r+YXgpFSNGP8%dbP%jreQ_thumb_2301.jpg

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha!! I would have messaged you this morning if it was. Sent you a PM

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your priority code was 75, then the dealer ordered it for themselves and sold it to you. Seems the dealer ordered trucks are coming in more quickly than the customer orders. My dealer ordered one a week and a half after I put my order in. Mine keeps getting pushed back, but theirs was built on 1/11 and is due to hit the lot in 2 weeks.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your priority code was 75, then the dealer ordered it for themselves and sold it to you. Seems the dealer ordered trucks are coming in more quickly than the customer orders. My dealer ordered one a week and a half after I put my order in. Mine keeps getting pushed back, but theirs was built on 1/11 and is due to hit the lot in 2 weeks.
With the AdM these trucks are commanding, wouldn’t surprise me in the least….

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got news this morning my stripper Raptor was delivered! 800a pkg and the only thing I added was the torsen and towing tech. I ordered this truck early November, and this forum helped me decide to go with a low option one with no bed cover or bed liner in order to get my truck sooner. Oddly enough this order had a priority code of 75, which shows in this case the higher number meant nothing. They are getting the bedliner, ceramic tint, and a bed cover done for me and should be picking it up this weekend!
View attachment 338731

Congrats. My “2021” truck ordered in June, Blended in October and Built 2 weeks ago still hasn’t left the rail yard in Michigan