New Owner - 2022 Rapid Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rapidredOMF

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am excited to finally be joining the forum after having been a guest for a few months.

This is my first Ford from new, and also my first truck from new, and I am thrilled with the ownership experience so far. I've had the truck for just over a month and have just over 1,000km on the odometer.

This is a 2022 Rapid Red F-150 Raptor. Its a fairly basic build with only notable options being a factory spray-in bed liner, factory tri-fold tonneau and the 17-inch bead lock capable wheels that fit the 35s. I also got the truck treated with Ceramic Pro, for which I am very pleased.

Living in Canada, the winters get quite messy with salt and snow, so I had a wax-based undercoat installed at the dealership and have some Tux-Mats on order for the front and rear.

Thanks for all the great content and information, looking forward to continuing to follow along.
IMG_8504.jpegIMG_8503.jpeg69282954535__8E14CA96-1FEE-4400-BF0D-0BAE81E5E1FF.jpeg

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am excited to finally be joining the forum after having been a guest for a few months.

This is my first Ford from new, and also my first truck from new, and I am thrilled with the ownership experience so far. I've had the truck for just over a month and have just over 1,000km on the odometer.

This is a 2022 Rapid Red F-150 Raptor. Its a fairly basic build with only notable options being a factory spray-in bed liner, factory tri-fold tonneau and the 17-inch bead lock capable wheels that fit the 35s. I also got the truck treated with Ceramic Pro, for which I am very pleased.

Living in Canada, the winters get quite messy with salt and snow, so I had a wax-based undercoat installed at the dealership and have some Tux-Mats on order for the front and rear.

Thanks for all the great content and information, looking forward to continuing to follow along.
View attachment 384723View attachment 384724View attachment 384725
very very nice. I feel like this is the rarest color... wonder what color is actually the least produced on the 22

Last edited:

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Ford Graphics package was available on your Rapid Red. I can't seem to find one. Build a Ford site drops the package when I select it with Rapid Red. Any pictures?