2021 Raptor Price list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Knock it off you two, Quit the name calling...please direct you anger to the interior designers from the Ricardo Montalban memorial wing at Ford corporate HQ.

And by the way, Frank N, a little spirited discussion, even some light name-calling, doesn't bother me. It's the internet.

Hypocrisy, though.. hypocrisy is weak. Very weak.

Pick a position and hold to it. Have a spine.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that's cute, you learned how to post a meme.

Here is a post that YOU made on April 11 (bold emphasis added):

"What's up with Ford and ugly Blue interiors. Do they actual think folks like it. I feel like I'm living the same nightmare all over again with the Bronco First Edition. Originally the FE only came with Navy interior. But after most reservation holders complained, they offered a second all black leather option. I really want the 37's, but not if I have to take blue interior. I would love to see a saddle leather and black combo, but all black also works fine for me."

WOW. LOOOOOOL.

You don't want the blue, and you're buying it anyway, because you're an enabler.

And now a hypocrite, publicly. Moron.

Publicly speaking. I CHANGED MY MIND ! I NOW LOVE THE BLUE INTERIOR, EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE YOU HATE IT. I ALSO CHANGED MY MIND ON 4 DIFFERENT EXRERIOR COLORS, I GUESS I'M A MORAN AND HYPOCRITE FOR DOING THAT TOO. Looks like this moran will be driving a brand new Iconic Silver Raptor with the 37 Package, with blue interior and this moran will be grinning ear to ear. LOL

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Public speaking. I CHANGED MY MIND ! I NOW LOVE THE BLUE INTERIOR, EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE YOU HATE IT. I ALSO CHANGED MY MIND ON 4 DIFFERENT EXRERIOR COLORS, I GUESS I'M A MORAN FOR DOING THAT TOO. Looks like this moran will be driving a brand new Iconic Silver Raptor with the 37 Package, with blue interior and this moran will be grinning ear to ear. LOL

Like anyone with a brain believes that. You've been exposed for the hilarious hypocrite you are.

Part of me wants to take pleasure in knowing you'll be driving around in a truck you secretly dislike, but... I can't.

Because it's sad, more than anything, and Ford wins when they shouldn't.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like anyone with a brain believes that. You've been exposed for the hilarious hypocrite you are.

Part of me wants to take pleasure in knowing you'll be driving around in a truck you secretly dislike, but... I can't.

Because it's sad, more than anything, and Ford wins when they shouldn't.

Don't be sad for me. Be sad for yourself about getting so bent out of shape over a interior color. I'll be the first to admit when I first saw a few blue interior pics that I wasn't a fan, but after viewing them on line, I started to like the interior. So call me a hypocrite for changing my mind,, I could care less.. Secretly I'll be driving around in a Raptor that I love. Here's another cute meme for you.

tenor (7).gif

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Don't be sad for me. Be sad for yourself about getting so bent out of shape over a interior color. Secretly I'll be driving around in a Raptor that I love. Here's another cute meme for you.

View attachment 167708

I appreciate it, but save those for when you pick up your truck and open the door for the first time.

Unless, of course, you... change your mind.

Anyway - I'm done with this little derail.

Thanks for making a fool of yourself and providing a textbook example of what I've been saying all along.

Have a great day.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that's cute, you learned how to post a meme.

Here is a post that YOU made on April 11 (bold emphasis added):

WOW. LOOOOOOL.

You don't want the blue, and you're buying it anyway, because you're an enabler.

And now a hypocrite, publicly. Moron.
Burn.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, but save those for when you pick up your truck and open the door for the first time.

Unless, of course, you... change your mind.

Anyway - I'm done with this little derail.

Thanks for making a fool of yourself and providing a textbook example of what I've been saying all along.

Have a great day.
Moran, hypocrite and now a fool. Lucky for me I out grew the name calling in elementary school.
Have a great day and I feel bad you won't be getting a Raptor with the 37 package.

[All kidding aside, our rant has been fun, but I really hope your able to order what you want]

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think this forum is going to change Fords interior plans for any vehicle. What may is countless complaints at the time of purchase to dealers or directly to Ford during this model year. Come next year if they see any sales that have suffered or amount a ton of dislike about it. Then change may happen.

To be honest and love it or hate it, they sold a lot of Recaro interiors on the Gen 2. I am sure they based the Gen 3 on that. Why package it with the 37 package and have to lock you into it? Make money make money.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I don’t think this forum is going to change Fords interior plans for any vehicle. What may is countless complaints at the time of purchase to dealers or directly to Ford during this model year. Come next year if they see any sales that have suffered or amount a ton of dislike about it. Then change may happen.

To be honest and love it or hate it, they sold a lot of Recaro interiors on the Gen 2. I am sure they based the Gen 3 on that. Why package it with the 37 package and have to lock you into it? Make money make money.

You're probably right, and at this point, I'm sure it's way too late for Ford to change it for 2021 even if they wanted to.

Still, the customer base can and should be vocal about issues like this.

And yes, I know why they bundled it with the 37s, but it's not like they couldn't have made a more neutral interior instead of the blue/orange.

Just seems like a strange decision overall. I'd love to read the feedback from whatever focus groups they had review the design.