2021 Raptor Price list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y'all can prattle on all you want about inflation and new options justifying the higher price but it's not like my income just magically goes up to keep pace with the increased price of consumer goods. And I don't care about a bunch of leather and tech in a truck. I want a great suspension and a naturally aspirated V8. You can keep the rest of the bells and whistles. There is a point wherein I can't justify the cost of a Raptor over an ordinary F-150 that will accomplish 99.9% of the same tasks I ask of it. When SuperCab Raptors with cloth could be had for $56K, I could justify the cost if I worked at it. We are now fully $10,000 over that price point. I don't daily drive a pickup truck. It is for hauling toys, picking up junk from Lowes and maybe a little off-roading. I have a half dozen other cars that are way better to drive around on a daily basis. There just comes a point where the price gets too high. Ford just found it for this guy.

I ain't mad at 'em. They are pushing the Raptor 'brand' upmarket and in turn created the F-150 Tremor for people like me.

I'm confused. You complain about price, but you have a half dozen vehicles. You say you want a V8 that's good for hauling, shopping, and a little offroad...why are you looking at Raptors instead of a regular F150? You could get an XLT 4x4 with aftermarket suspension (if your needs even require it) for much cheaper.

I get that you don't want to downgrade from a Raptor, but it doesn't sound like it's really what you wanted anyway. And to be honest, I may be in the same situation a couple years from now. I don't need the truck for offroad much, and may make more sense to get a reg F150 that better fits my needs.

puffyshirt

Reaction score
I disagree, and it's not just the blue, but the orange stitching as well. The reality is that while some people may like that color combination, it's not exactly popular. Quite understandable that folks don't want to look at that combo every day...I certainly would not.

And it's not so much that Ford offers this combination as option, but that they are tying it into unrelated 37s option.

100% how I feel. Why would they FORCE this blasphemy down our throats when we are offering to buy up the top of the line model? Makes zero sense to me. I would even pay the exact same price for the Recaro/Blue delete. Don’t give me a credit ($$$), just keep the 1981 Buick Regal interior.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

The true morons will be the people who go ahead and order the 37s package despite that horrific interior, thereby giving Ford a false validation of their poor design decisions.

Yeah. I said it. If you order the 37s, you are dumb and make bad decisions.

ImpressiveFlawlessIndianabat-max-1mb.gif

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. You complain about price, but you have a half dozen vehicles. You say you want a V8 that's good for hauling, shopping, and a little offroad...why are you looking at Raptors instead of a regular F150? You could get an XLT 4x4 with aftermarket suspension (if your needs even require it) for much cheaper.

I get that you don't want to downgrade from a Raptor, but it doesn't sound like it's really what you wanted anyway. And to be honest, I may be in the same situation a couple years from now. I don't need the truck for offroad much, and may make more sense to get a reg F150 that better fits my needs.
Yeah. I have up to 12 vehicles at a time on occasion, depends what is coming and going. I have cars that cost $300K and cars that cost $10K. I like cars. But each one has to justify its place in my fleet by being proper value for money weighed against desirability. Every. Single. One. Gen 3 Raptor is looking like a poor value proposition to me.

I didn't get millions of dollars by wasting them.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score

I stand by it.

If you order the 37s package, knowing full well that you have to stare at that godawful interior every time you drive the truck, just because "muh 37s"... then you're dumb - AND you are an enabler of Ford's terrible design decisions.

And if you say you somehow actually like that interior... well, blind squirrels and nuts and all that.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand by it.

If you order the 37s package, knowing full well that you have to stare at that godawful interior every time you drive the truck, just because "muh 37s"... then you're dumb - AND you are an enabler of Ford's terrible design decisions.

And if you say you somehow actually like that interior... well, blind squirrels and nuts and all that.

Stop being a cry baby. If you don't like the 37 package with blue interior don't buy it. They'll be plenty of folks lined up to buy it, myself included. Your opinion means nothing to me.
200 (4).gif

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Stop being a cry baby. If you don't like the 37 package with blue interior don't buy it. They'll be plenty of folks lined up to buy it, myself included. Your opinion means nothing to me.
View attachment 167705

Oh, that's cute, you learned how to post a meme.

Here is a post that YOU made on April 11 (bold emphasis added):

Vintage said:
What's up with Ford and ugly Blue interiors. Do they actual think folks like it. I feel like I'm living the same nightmare all over again with the Bronco First Edition. Originally the FE only came with Navy interior. But after most reservation holders complained, they offered a second all black leather option. I really want the 37's, but not if I have to take blue interior. I would love to see a saddle leather and black combo, but all black also works fine for me."

WOW. LOOOOOOL.

You don't want the blue, and you're buying it anyway, because you're an enabler.

And now a hypocrite, publicly. Moron.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Knock it off you two, Quit the name calling...please direct you anger to the interior designers from the Ricardo Montalban memorial wing at Ford corporate HQ.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Knock it off you two, Quit the name calling...please direct you anger to the interior designers from the Ricardo Montalban memorial wing at Ford corporate HQ.

The irony is, I'm doing the exact thing he highlighted in his post about the Bronco... complaining vocally to get the interior/package changed.

Wonder how many other people on the forum are going to complain about the 37s interior before they hang their heads in shame and sign the paperwork to buy it?

Last edited: