2021 Raptor order books go live in May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jax L

Reaction score
I agree with you. That being said given the supply issues, If you aren't on the order list yet probably going to be a long time... And may still be a long time for everyone. Order in May receive when? Encouraging that it is a MY22, don't know I'll take it if it's a 21.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Been on the list since 3 Feb w/ deposit made. Waiting on Ford like the rest...

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yawn. Waiting for the R order banks to open....it will be interesting to see the pricing for Gen 3 v6 and the options packages And how much blue barf interior is going to cost with the 37's.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. That being said given the supply issues, If you aren't on the order list yet probably going to be a long time... And may still be a long time for everyone. Order in May receive when? Encouraging that it is a MY22, don't know I'll take it if it's a 21.

Do some dealers have a order list ? My dealer said I had to wait for order banks to open.

Driver

Reaction score
Do some dealers have a order list ? My dealer said I had to wait for order banks to open.
Some dealers will let people "line up" to be able to order once the order banks open. Once orders are allowed, the dealer then needs to receive allocations. So if you are #6 on the list and the dealer gets 5 allocations the first month and 5 the second, you'll be the first to be able to officially order in the second month.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer told me order books are opening next week.
I have no way to know how much, if any, truth is behind it, but I am hoping R prices will be available so I can decide whether or not to wait longer.
I was also told I am first in line.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
A dealer told me order books are opening next week.
I have no way to know how much, if any, truth is behind it, but I am hoping R prices will be available so I can decide whether or not to wait longer.
I was also told I am first in line.
Mike Levine on Twitter said soon!