2021 Raptor order books go live in May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
How much was the deposit? Do you have any idea of the delivery schedule?
I would assume it is dependent on your dealer. Mine (Dealer manager said I was his first allocation and no ADM. I’ve also leased and bought about 6 cars/trucks from him.

I told him I’d put down $20k and he said I didn’t have to.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked to put deposit down also and was told not to. I don't know if I have ADM or not with the two dealers I'm holding on. Been thinking about a Gen 2 but I need to wait. I want the Gen 3. I just need a truck relatively soon.

Jax L

Reaction score
I asked to put deposit down also and was told not to. I don't know if I have ADM or not with the two dealers I'm holding on. Been thinking about a Gen 2 but I need to wait. I want the Gen 3. I just need a truck relatively soon.
If they want an ADM I would walk if I were you. Check the "flyover" states/small town dealers... They don't have but one or two allocation often times. Most don't charge over MSRP or ADM.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a inside trac on the exact order day. My dealer said has a list of folks to call when order banks open. But will be first come first serve. I'm tring to be the first to walk in the showroom and the first served. lol

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Ford doesn’t increase HP/TQ to at least 475+ people will switch to Ram. I’ve seen all the videos on the comparisons of the TRX versus the raptor and it’s close, except in a drag race, so Ram caught Ford by surprise! I’m so glad there’s competition now!!! Plus it tells me that all those tuners out there adding horsepower to the GEN 2 it’s unreliable! Why else would Ford be dragging their feet on releasing the specs?,they’re scrambling to compete!! One of the many things I like about Ram is their heated and ventilated seats front and back, 19 speaker stereo system ect, ect, their interior is much better. Come on Ford I could be a 4 time Raptor owner unless you blow it on the GEN 3 . Tic tock

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer and he said that the orders will be delayed again and according to Ford, dealers arent supposed to be taking allocation orders or lists. Some of the existing 2021 orders were pushed back to December.

It could just be dealer talk but I was seriously disappointed and agree that this could be a string along tactic by ford to not lose interest in the Raptor in the face of chip delays.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer and he said that the orders will be delayed again and according to Ford, dealers arent supposed to be taking allocation orders or lists. Some of the existing 2021 orders were pushed back to December.

It could just be dealer talk but I was seriously disappointed and agree that this could be a string along tactic by ford to not lose interest in the Raptor in the face of chip delays.

Covid 19 strikes again.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my dealers doesn't know when they are getting anything, another dealer that had an 18 I looked at today also has no friggin clue and thinks it's delayed.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

Delayed again? Not sure what he means. There has been no delay. Even the chip shortage has not caused a delay. This has been publicly said by a Ford representative. Also plants are not shutting down. They are just cutting shifts here and there. Their normal July shut down has been canceled to make up for the few shifts. Technically there will be no loss in amount of vehicles made.