2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where the hell is the configurator on Ford's site? We're in the 2nd qtr of the year already and the 3rd Gen is a 2021 model.

And I also have a FE Bronco on order which will also be a 2021 model. The FE has to be released for 2021 and before the other models or it's not a FE.
Dang that's three of us with FE Broncos on order. I'm thinking about taking bets on if my Bronco or Raptor will get delivered first. Waiting for these vehicles is like watching molasses slowly drip down a tree.
What all color combo Bronco did you order. I went with Lightning Blue and Black interior.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang that's three of us with FE Broncos on order. I'm thinking about taking bets on if my Bronco or Raptor will get delivered first. Waiting for these vehicles is like watching molasses slowly drip down a tree.
What all color combo Bronco did you order. I went with Lightning Blue and Black interior.

on the positive side, those will be unicorns if they are 2021 models.

Just___Rel

Reaction score
I have a BadLands on order and a Gen 3 on an official Ford order (on note pad lol)

AND BOTH of these cars are delaying my ability to buy a Ducati v4 or Aprillia RSV4 RR

…… can’t have to many credit pulls lol

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I have a BadLands on order and a Gen 3 on an official Ford order (on note pad lol)

AND BOTH of these cars are delaying my ability to buy a Ducati v4 or Aprillia RSV4 RR

…… can’t have to many credit pulls lol
What Ducati V4 you after? If it’s a Multistrada I recommend waiting for the sporty (Pikes Peak) edition coming as soon as next year. If it’s a Panigale wise up and get the white and red V2 Pani...it’s sex on wheels

Just___Rel

Reaction score
What Ducati V4 you after? If it’s a Multistrada I recommend waiting for the sporty (Pikes Peak) edition coming as soon as next year. If it’s a Panigale wise up and get the white and red V2 Pani...it’s sex on wheels
I’m leaning v4 Panigale because i need to feel what seems like close to 200 horsepower underneath me.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m leaning v4 Panigale because i need to feel what seems like close to 200 horsepower underneath me.
I haven't ridden the V4 yet, but the 1299S, R1 and L7 GSXR1000, all have around the 200HP mark. they all have one thing in common. absolutely ridiculous acceleration that should not be legal lolol.
All of them ride amazing but using full throttle requires you to have superhuman vision of the road 50 miles ahead.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
To each their own, but my humble opinion is the V4 is basically a track only bike. The V2 is more on road fun so depending on what you are after is what would guide me on that decision. Either way I love Ducati and couldn’t recommend them enough! cheers to riding safe out there!

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went with Cyber Orange and black interior.