2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well better late than never. I don't drive my truck too often but the daily is on stands while I do the brakes so I finally was able to swing by my neighbor's and grab some photos of the trucks together. It is a 37 package truck, it's mostly loaded out. The front bumper/skid plate is damaged so disregard that, this is a development truck for Ford and it's been used for lots of abusive off road testing.

Gen 3 1.jpg

Gen 3 2.jpg

Gen 3 3.jpg

Gen 3 4.jpg

Gen 3 5.jpg

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Well better late than never. I don't drive my truck too often but the daily is on stands while I do the brakes so I finally was able to swing by my neighbor's and grab some photos of the trucks together. It is a 37 package truck, it's mostly loaded out. The front bumper/skid plate is damaged so disregard that, this is a development truck for Ford and it's been used for lots of abusive off road testing.

View attachment 168491

View attachment 168492

View attachment 168493

View attachment 168494

View attachment 168495
Looking good! Can’t wait!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 168491

View attachment 168492

View attachment 168493

View attachment 168494

View attachment 168495

Thanks for the pics.. Both gorgeous trucks. I always loved the look of the Gen 2 Raptor. But damm I'm glad I waited for the Gen 3. The 37's are the Cherry on top.

Last edited:

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
Did you take interior pics?

No, sorry he had some work stuff in there and I didn't think it'd be the best idea to take photos of that. He opened it up and I did look inside though. It seems pretty nice but the jump from the gen 1 to gen 2 interior is much more significant than going from gen 2 to gen 3. The only super huge improvement (to me) is the large touch screen in the center of the dash. Also, it looks like Ford is now offering under seat storage bins in the rear now too which is super useful.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 168491

View attachment 168492

View attachment 168493

View attachment 168494

View attachment 168495
Great comparison pictures. Both are beautiful trucks. Thanks for sharing!

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 168491

View attachment 168492

View attachment 168493

View attachment 168494

View attachment 168495
It may just be the color but I’m slightly disappointed. It’s a good looking truck don’t get me wrong, but the gen 2 front end looks really good next to it. Wont change me getting a gen 3, but the grey is underwhelming next to the white gen2

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may just be the color but I’m slightly disappointed. It’s a good looking truck don’t get me wrong, but the gen 2 front end looks really good next to it. Wont change me getting a gen 3, but the grey is underwhelming next to the white gen2
Ditto I wasn't impressed with the Lead Foot in pics. I was on the fence between Iconic Silver and Lead Foot, will definitely be ordering Iconic.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score

I think the Lead Foot color is underwhelming because the trim is virtually the same color. Makes the truck look... unfinished, like it is waiting for it's real coat of paint.

That said, I do wish the trim pieces were black in general, as it just pops so much better than gray.