2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LpMike75

Reaction score
According to my local Ford dealer, they dont expect to see any 2021 Raptors on the lot before 2022.

Boo

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where the hell is the configurator on Ford's site? We're in the 2nd qtr of the year already and the 3rd Gen is a 2021 model.

And I also have a FE Bronco on order which will also be a 2021 model. The FE has to be released for 2021 and before the other models or it's not a FE.

Jax L

Reaction score
According to my local Ford dealer, they dont expect to see any 2021 Raptors on the lot before 2022.

Boo
Well it's only early April not November. I'm not calling your dealership rep a complete idiot but tell them to stop trusting the "magic" 8 ball for answers for these kinds of questions.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Complete BS. I know more than my dealer, who I might add sells the most F150's in my area. I give HIM information. Plus I have an Engineer at a Plant (I am a supplier to Ford) and then I have had personal DM's on Twitter with a certain well known guy who said it is coming in Summer.