2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNGUEST

Reaction score
Based on a PM i got from another member production wasn't shut down those weeks but it was down to only one shift. My blend date 9.3 ended up becoming 9.20 in reality and shipped on 21st
I guess we will never know unless somebody who actually works in Dearborn can clarify what actually happened. My blend date was also 9/3 and the truck finished production and was shipped on 9/20. The way it was described to me by the member giving us the tour of the assembly building was that the assembly plant was shut down but not all plants within the Dearborn complex were, so our vehicle kits could have been put together and moved through upstream processes while the assembly plant was shut down (essentially building up inventory in front of the assembly line). Having all of those "no assembly" days would explain why we had such a large gap between our blend dates and "off the assembly line" build date. Since the typical time from "blend" to "built" is only a couple of days, running 1 instead of 3 shifts should have only pushed that timeline out a week, not the 2.5 that you and I experienced. Again, probably depends on who you talk to and where they work in the Dearborn complex.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@topgun964 My original 6/14 is being canceled and having to reorder as a 22'.
My 6/17 order was in production on 9/29, estimated delivery date to dealer - 11/5.