2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is off the train... Dealer told me it's in mesquite tx waiting on a full truck load to bring it down to temple I guess

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the ETA! No updates in my tracker, i'm starting to think my 9/22 blend date did not happen. Checked the VIN on the AsBuilt site and no modules populated yet. Checked the VIN in PALSAPP, it says pending. The wait continues
Thanks. My blend date was 9.3.... so actual “blend” was 17 days behind

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the ETA! No updates in my tracker, i'm starting to think my 9/22 blend date did not happen. Checked the VIN on the AsBuilt site and no modules populated yet. Checked the VIN in PALSAPP, it says pending. The wait continues
As Honeybadger said…look for the tracker to update/show built approx 16-17 days after your blend date. That seems to be the average as another member found in his research! “Could“ be shorter barring any accessories.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As Honeybadger said…look for the tracker to update/show built approx 16-17 days after your blend date. That seems to be the average as another member found in his research! “Could“ be shorter barring any accessories.
This. Seems liek the drop to a single shift for the last few weeks has set them back about 16/17 days from original blend dates on stickers. I didn't have any accessories so those weren't holding me up. Tracker should still show "In Production/built" around that time. then they go off line to get accessories installed.

MNGUEST

Reaction score
Seems liek the drop to a single shift for the last few weeks has set them back about 16/17 days from original blend dates on stickers. I didn't have any accessories so those weren't holding me up. Tracker should still show "In Production/built" around that time. then they go off line to get accessories installed.
Production at Dearborn was down September 3rd-9th, and then again the 13th-18th. I had a blend date of 9/3 as well and was wondering what was going on. Was in the Detroit area on September 14th and went on the "Rouge Factory Tour" which is how I found out about the non-production days. Mine shipped on September 20th so doubt any of the Raptors I saw stalled on the line were mine but would have been cool if one of them was.

1632764055528.png

Gurz38

Reaction score
@topgun964 - are we still going to maintain this same tracker for those of us who had 21’s on order but now need to flip to a 22? If so, do we want to retain our original order data to see who/what % of us ended up not getting scheduled, or should we just update our current info?

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production at Dearborn was down September 3rd-9th, and then again the 13th-18th. I had a blend date of 9/3 as well and was wondering what was going on. Was in the Detroit area on September 14th and went on the "Rouge Factory Tour" which is how I found out about the non-production days. Mine shipped on September 20th so doubt any of the Raptors I saw stalled on the line were mine but would have been cool if one of them was.

View attachment 321431
Based on a PM i got from another member production wasn't shut down those weeks but it was down to only one shift. My blend date 9.3 ended up becoming 9.20 in reality and shipped on 21st

OP
OP
topgun964

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@topgun964 - are we still going to maintain this same tracker for those of us who had 21’s on order but now need to flip to a 22? If so, do we want to retain our original order data to see who/what % of us ended up not getting scheduled, or should we just update our current info?
I'll keep the same tracker, but I'll add the year. For example, if you ordered a 21 that never got built and flipped to a 22, you will have 2 orders on the list. Then I can mark the 21' orders that never went into production.