2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get a bed liner? They told me two weeks to get to temple Texas which I verified with other window stickers from DTP on the lot
I did, but don’t see any delay from bed-liner - yet. Those with blend dates a few days earlier are showing delivery to dealer 9/27. I assume the estimated date is conservative to avoid this group freaking out when the truck comes in a couple days late. Can’t imagine we’d all lose our minds over a couple days! Haha

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did, but don’t see any delay from bed-liner - yet. Those with blend dates a few days earlier are showing delivery to dealer 9/27. I assume the estimated date is conservative to avoid this group freaking out when the truck comes in a couple days late. Can’t imagine we’d all lose our minds over a couple days! Haha
On Fors’s tracker mine shows a delivery date of 9/5, but FP told me between 8/30-9/5. For those of you not paying attention, 8/30 is Monday! Day after my Birthday!
32537E39-77EC-4A97-9C55-DB20566B2E08.jpeg

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other way to track these changes than FP?
Chatted with them today, build week October 11. Based on what I’m reading here, it changes often.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other way to track these changes than FP?
Chatted with them today, build week October 11. Based on what I’m reading here, it changes often.
Only FP or dealer but I believe they contact FP to or can pull it up in the system possibly. There's supposed to be a schedule change next week potentially Mon/Tues end of month, normally Mondays tend to be some updates and some Thursday late afternoons but most of us check sometimes Friday and Monday afternoons!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only FP or dealer but I believe they contact FP to or can pull it up in the system possibly. There's supposed to be a schedule change next week potentially Mon/Tues end of month, normally Mondays tend to be some updates and some Thursday late afternoons but most of us check sometimes Friday and Monday afternoons!
Thank you. I guess I know what my schedule looks like for the next month and a half… or year.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I guess I know what my schedule looks like for the next month and a half… or year.
No worry happy to help. Been waiting patiently since June 10 th and been moved twice ugh. I'm frantically hoping next week I get good news back in the sooner direction. Hopefully you get bumped closer to!

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is conservative just like airlines claim a 2 hour flight then when you take off the pilot says it’s a hour and forty minutes

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is THE best source. They can pull the visibility report and give you exactness.

This was mine pulled last friday. The dealer thinks itll be delivered between 24 and 30 Aug based off this BUT it didnt saybreleased which is the very last thing it needs to say to indicate it going into Transit. My dealer is only 6 hours from Dearborn so we shall see but I think It'll be delivered beginning of Sept TBH.

Of course, it's worth noting that it says Ford Confidential meaning some dealer sales managers might be reluctant to show you this. Having paid for my vehicle in full already I would've kicked them in the nutz if they told me they cant show it though...:893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-140122_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210823-140122_Messages.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited: