2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonshew12

Reaction score
Just got a call from dealer, said the only thing holding up my build was auto stop start, I was given the option to remove that and get my build started… anyone else?

OP
OP
topgun964

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from dealer, said the only thing holding up my build was auto stop start, I was given the option to remove that and get my build started… anyone else?
Did you have a build week assigned?

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the difference between someone not getting the start/stop system vs someone who doesnt get a power tech package (could be any option, just an example)? What im saying is, im unscheduled, theres some options im not getting and people seem to think that saying "hey yeah take start/stop off my build" will get them scheduled faster. How is start stop chips different from power tech package chips? Or 801a chips. Or power moonroof chips? Because there are tons of people who arent getting those options and are still unscheduled.

Tdlr; i dont think removing start/stop will get you scheduled faster. Chips are chips

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to make a tracking sheet. Feel free to add your build.

If you want to add your build, fill out this form.

Here is the sheet

Send me updates using the form below or send me a PM

Sent you an update for my build. Thanks

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats the difference between someone not getting the start/stop system vs someone who doesnt get a power tech package (could be any option, just an example)? What im saying is, im unscheduled, theres some options im not getting and people seem to think that saying "hey yeah take start/stop off my build" will get them scheduled faster. How is start stop chips different from power tech package chips? Or 801a chips. Or power moonroof chips? Because there are tons of people who arent getting those options and are still unscheduled.

Tdlr; i dont think removing start/stop will get you scheduled faster. Chips are chips
Its like salt and vinegar chips vs bbq chips vs cool ranch.. Maybe they have more S&V and ran out of sour cream and onion.. I don't know lol none of it makes sense. We even started our own excel spreadsheet to try and make sense. I couldn't remove it because I already have a vin, but they also probably ran out of white paint because I don't know any Oxfords getting delivered this month

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its like salt and vinegar chips vs bbq chips vs cool ranch.. Maybe they have more S&V and ran out of sour cream and onion.. I don't know lol none of it makes sense. We even started our own excel spreadsheet to try and make sense. I couldn't remove it because I already have a vin, but they also probably ran out of white paint because I don't know any Oxfords getting delivered this month
I have an Oxford 37 getting built on 8/19, it sure would be nice to see it delivered this month!