2021 Ford Raptor Delivery ETA???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Day—-So dealers are getting allocations and taking orders...including mine —2021 Leadfoot——MSRP $ 80,985—

What is the latest information (ETA) for actual delivery of customer vehicles?

Cheers

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production starts first week of July. That does not mean a raptor will be rolling down the line then, just that they are setup for it. I would guess September for very early ones. I am not going to be surprised if mine doesn't come in until November timeframe.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ford, I'm going to pay $80,000 for a 2021 pickup truck in September (or later). Insane, these should all be 2022s to at least protect the buyers from that several thousand dollar depreciation hit they take for it being a whole model year older. For people that change cars every 3 years or so, it makes a difference.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the 2021 build ends and the 2022 begins? I would think that there won't be many 2021s built and most will end up with a 22. I'd be happy with an early 22.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We may get more information once the "2nd round" of order banks open up this week for some dealerships? Which leads me to believe anyone who was already able to put in an order might receive theirs earlier than others.. but I am just guessing at this point. If my order goes through without any hiccups I am fine waiting 2 months, it's just once we get into September/October time frame I think we have a problem.