2021 37PP - Broken into - Zero alert/alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where at in DFW? Every time I park my truck out of site I wonder if I’ll ever see it again.
I actually took a rental to San Antonio for that reason.
This was in Park Cities.....yea....not exactly a high crime area. They hit another pickup (Sierra Denali) down the street...prob looking for guns.

I guess the scumbag was not interested in my sweaty gym stuff as he threw it in the street.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would double check you have the motion sensors on in settings. The sensors are in the front by the map lights, there’s a chance it just didn’t catch the movement in the back.

Also 21 and 22 trucks also have an inclination sensor for the alarm (not that it would help in this case).

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1 perimeter plus. this is a smash and grab, so if you want to keep your stuff, you could get a security coating on the window to help. The front glass is already laminated and much tougher to smash into, but the rears are not laminated glass. Jen Too as well.

Even with perimeter plus on the most sensitive setting, I can get into the truck bed, jump up and down like the samsonite gorilla and not set it off. But, if I run the garage stereo at like 70% volume or higher, perimeter plus starts warning me with the horn chirps :-/

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Ducati set off my Perimeter Plus. I have it at about 40% on the dial.

IIRC it went off when I jumped in the bed.

dfw62

Reaction score
My 2022 only has the Perimeter Alarm. It has group 801A which I thought had an Advanced Security Pack but if I'm correct it appears this item was removed. Thinking chip shortage related? I don't have the interior motion sensors or the inclination sensors. I bought my Raptor off the lot as a Special Order that was backed out of so I didn't get to pick the exact options I wanted but it was close enough. Figured the bird in the hand was worth grabbing as they were few and far between at the time.

Until this thread I had not heard of Perimeter Plus. Looks like this is an add on accessory that could give me some added protection. If so, is it an easy install? Are there any other things that I could add to my truck to increase it's theft protection?

Attachments

• window sticker.jpg
    window sticker.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 801A.jpg
    801A.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 6

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2022 only has the Perimeter Alarm. It has group 801A which I thought had an Advanced Security Pack but if I'm correct it appears this item was removed. Thinking chip shortage related? I don't have the interior motion sensors or the inclination sensors. I bought my Raptor off the lot as a Special Order that was backed out of so I didn't get to pick the exact options I wanted but it was close enough. Figured the bird in the hand was worth grabbing as they were few and far between at the time.

Until this thread I had not heard of Perimeter Plus. Looks like this is an add on accessory that could give me some added protection. If so, is it an easy install? Are there any other things that I could add to my truck to increase it's theft protection?
Ravelco.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter